Rumors @ Destino

bazland

Just after some tips for destino tonight. I’m in PDB so going to get bus to Ibiza town for a few drinks etc then is it a taxi job to destino as guessing there’s no bus’s? Was thinking about going 7/8pm then I should be able to get taxi back to PDB about 11ish....

Also am I ok wearing shorts/trainers so long as don’t look like a tramp.....

Just after some tips for destino tonight. I’m in PDB so going to get bus to Ibiza town for a few drinks etc then is it a taxi job to destino as guessing there’s no bus’s? Was thinking about going 7/8pm then I should be able to get taxi back to PDB about 11ish....

Yes to both of those ... taxi cost around €10-15 from the Port and shorts / trainers absolutely no problem

Plan for this Sunday is Rumours at Destino, then onto Pacha for Solomun.

What time do people advise getting to Destino - when do things start to get going?

Also, can anyone recommend a nice bar we can go to after Destino and pre Solomun? I'm not too familiar with Ibiza Town area so recommendations would be handy.

Thanks all

Plan for this Sunday is Rumours at Destino, then onto Pacha for Solomun.

What time do people advise getting to Destino - when do things start to get going?

Also, can anyone recommend a nice bar we can go to after Destino and pre Solomun? I'm not too familiar with Ibiza Town area so recommendations would be handy.

Thanks all

I’d leave it till about 8 or get there just before day turns to night so you can absorb the surroundings. Didn’t really get going till about 9 this week..

last time Guy gerber took deck 8h30 pm..so i think around 7h30 in order to enjoy some sunny vibes.

Veto bar in same street as pacha but at beginning of the street , same side , 2 rooms there. Cheap drinks & great music.

@Nobbie Q still in for Rumors Destino ur first day?

Last edited:
Thanks both, appreciate that. Never done Destino before but heard really good things.

Thanks both, appreciate that. Never done Destino before but heard really good things.

Was my first time, it’s a nice little party. Expensive drinks and very conservative/cosmopolitan crowd but lovely vibe when it kicks in!! Definitely one to tick off the list ;0)

Was my first time, it’s a nice little party. Expensive drinks and very conservative/cosmopolitan crowd but lovely vibe when it kicks in!! Definitely one to tick off the list ;0)

what is a conservative crowd to you? I am genuinely curious, not sure how to understand that.

i dont like very much rumors, i'm hesitating to drop the spotlight at Destino and go solo blue marlin :D
for the time i was there ,opening 17 it looks like more social event, not a lot of people dancing (20?30max)
Im in only for their closing...

It was full of rich people, posers, vips, a contrast to my normal ibiza crowd. I’m guessing it was a more normal crowd for Sven on Friday....

right gotcha.

yeah friday had a very nicely mixed crowd with a bit of everything.

right gotcha.

yeah friday had a very nicely mixed crowd with a bit of everything.

I was gutted I landed on Saturday, but thought I’d give it a try on Sunday as am over with the wife. I’m glad I went, enjoyed it, and can imagine what Sven could do with the place. But Gerber was playing to the crowd behind him, not the dancefloor ;0) An upmarket crowd, but still a fun crowd, no negatives, just a different vibe!

Not sure if already working, but there is free bus from ibiza port and in front of pacha. For Destino ticket holders.

It’s free entry, no ticket holders?

Voilà:
Note: You can theoretically drive by car or scooter to the venue or perhaps take a taxi (for around €10-15 from Ibiza Town). However, as Destino is at the end of a road, to avoid traffic you can make use of the free round trip Destino buses, which ran on the evening of the event (from 19:00 onwards). Bus stops are usually Café Tantra and Hotel Algarb in Playa d'en Bossa, the bus station in Figueretas, the port as well as the parking outside Pacha in Ibiza town plus the bus station in San Antonio.

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/destino-opening-party

Back