rules at bora bora

McRackin

Super Moderator
hilarious - specially please dont ask the dj for songs sing it to the man in delta discos!! :lol:

ibiza05.jpg

They still manage to get playing somehow. There was some guys last year who started playing the bongos just as you get on the beach, a right pain in the derriere.

question

q: how come McRackin got pictures of everything?
a: he hasn't; he just links to other peoples pics.

### barx

you are so clever!!
worshippy.gif

(and so wrong too because obviously you never saw all the pictures i uploaded to picturetrail in the past!! :lol: )

lol that's funny.... never been to ibiza.... but do people really just play bongos there? that's WEIRD, i could see that on the beach but not at a club or something

LokiUS530 said:
lol that's funny.... never been to ibiza.... but do people really just play bongos there? that's WEIRD, i could see that on the beach but not at a club or something

Bora Bora is on the beach, so the bongos don't look too out of place!

You actually see quite a few people just walking about (even in Ibiza Town) with a set of bongos. Very bizarre, but that's just the kind of place Ibiza is!

lol.... can't wiat to go i'm going for my 18th b-day which is a little bit away but w/e i'm planning early! :p

I must be one of the few that love to hear the bongos played ..

ehh bongos at a club would annoy me.... if it was during the day at bora bora it could be ok but as long as music is n't playing

When Bora Bora finishes, there's usually someone playing the bongos for about half an hour afterwards whilst everyone sits about drinking San Mig on the beach.

i think i saw bora bora on some TV thing once, it looked cool :p can you drink on the beach outside the club? i know it's near/on the beach but can you just drink on the beach, in my town you can't but ibiza is diff so lol i alwyas wondered that

Bongos are good if you get a good percussionist ;) .....however in the hands of a deranged hippy they can be an instrument of torture. :eek:

S Express said:
Bongos are good if you get a good percussionist ;) .....however in the hands of a deranged hippy they can be an instrument of torture. :eek:

Very wise words.

There have been a number of occasions when I have been close to the murder of one of the great unwashed! :lol:

S Express said:

That is very true. :lol:

Back