Round 2 :D ....

I'm thinking of the sunset in Cala Conta.

But if you guys have any suggestions of a great place, let me know!
We are very open minded and don't really like fancy places where it feels like we don't belong.

Sunset :) I like your style!

Es Vedra is also a beautiful setting! Or Beniras beach, it's just a bit trickier to get to! You can get the boat to Beniras though from San Antonio I believe! Although we usually get a taxi from pdb.

... Or Beniras beach, it's just a bit trickier to get to! You can get the boat to Beniras though from San Antonio I believe! Although we usually get a taxi from pdb.
ohyes - especially that sunset-cruise is way cooler than going there by car.

in august benirras is a beach to avoid at all costs anyway ;)

Busy-ness wise? I want to go in September! LOVE it.

after not having been to benirras for a drummer session for years we went back just last sunday - which was basically the busiest sunday of the year. we knew it was gonna be busy and TBH it wasn't a problem at all. of course there were lots of people, but the vibe was really great. I also have a good tip as to how to avoid all the traffic and where to park easy (& free) - anyone PM me if interested.

after not having been to benirras for a drummer session for years we went back just last sunday - which was basically the busiest sunday of the year. we knew it was gonna be busy and TBH it wasn't a problem at all. of course there were lots of people, but the vibe was really great. I also have a good tip as to how to avoid all the traffic and where to park easy (& free) - anyone PM me if interested.

Always incredible on a Sunday! Can't wait for my brother and sister in law to experience it in a few weeks time :)! I will take you up on that!

We parked up the hill to your right as you drive in. Was fine parking up but getting out was complete mayhem. Car took a couple of balearic dings. Get someone else to drive you!

Back