Rosamar /decent local bars ??

garem

Hola, we are staying at the Rosamar Apartments San An Bay 5th Oct for 2 weeks, can any1 please recommend any family friendly bars with entertainment ( especially big screen footy ) nearby ? .......a place "just over the road" (the Smugglers ?) has been mentioned on here - any ideas ?
Muchas Gracias 8)

san antonio bay

yes smugglers is a nice restaurant next door to the rosamar.. if you want more choice just at the bottom of the little road where the rosamar is turn right a 5 minute walk finds you a good choice of retaurants and bars.. all child friendly.. ie jackie browns offers free childs meals and 3 course set meals for 10 euros.. same kind of deal in amsterdam complex 100 yards further on on the same side is cafe royale cabaret bar, my bar Pink Panther.. I have a big screen and and show all british sport and I do quizzes and karaoke nightly x then you have a good irish pub wiith live music called donnegans, then their is rodeo fun park with games and a bull .. if you turn left at the bottom of the street at rosamar then similar selection of bars and restaurants within 5 min walk xx so you are ideally situated , any more questions dont hesitate to ask xxx:lol:

many thanx

many thanx for your kind help Sue, will try and pop in to your place and check it out , hasta lluego

Back