Roomies From Beg June Ibiza

visha69

Hi Guys,

Well Its Just Over 3 Weeks Till I Get To Ibiza To Start The Summer Fun. Just Wondering If Anyone Is Arriving Roundabout The First Week Of June And Fancy Getting Together And Getting A Place With About 4 People For The Summer Season.

If Your Up For This Seriously Then Leave Your Contact Email In This Thread And I Will Get In Touch.

Rock On !!!!!

Laterz

acc

ya im def on for that, im arrivein june first and stayin in da brisa in san an but if i get acc before dat il move in. im a 19 yr old irish lad. My e-mails s00071933@itsligo.ie so keep me in formed. gettin a spanish sim dis week so il post on da number to ya wen it arrives. cheers

ibiza

no wont let me set it up on college computers. just got my spanish sim der i send ya da number in ur private messages. is der anyone goin out wit ya?

I have been browsing Ibiza rooms for rent and they are hell expensive or am i just looking at the wrong homepages?? 350 Euros for a room/week? fuk em. I am not going to Ibiza to stay in a room doesnt matter how luxurius it is. If anyone has an advice where to look for a room for 300/400 Eur/month please let me know. are there any in that price range?

hi guys, im planning on heading to the island on the 28th may 2007, flying out of belfast, im 27yo guy and hav just finished my university, so its time to enjoy myself for a few months, and try to make a few quid to get by...im heading out by myself, and wud hope to met a few likeminded ppl to share accommodation with and jobhunt, u can contact me at zootv93@hotmail.com be good to hear from you guys r any1 else heading out at the end of may, cheers yall

people

lubeskywalker sent ya an e-mail tell me f ya dont get it as my mail box is bolloxed. Bolando ya can get da sims on e-bay only like €20 make sure ya get moviestar tho as has da best coverage.
Sydney83 wat date ye comein over?

Overload: We're flying over from Gatwick on the night of the 7th! Not sure where we're staying yet though...I'm contemplating heading to Playa d'en Bossa, but again, don't know yet!!! Probably will head to San An to start & see what's going on there....

inbox overloaded lol

hi overload, is ur mailbox overloaded lol...do they not teach u how to empty ur inbox at Sligo IT lol, i thik u hav to use the "PURGE" button...thats how we do it at Queens anyway...r u guys for defo all goin, im gona be landing on the island on sunday 27th may 07 at 12 noon...wats ur plans overload, wat u reading at Sligo, i hear its a good place to dwell, hola bac atme guys and gals...cheers

hi overload, is ur mailbox overloaded lol...do they not teach u how to empty ur inbox at Sligo IT lol, i thik u hav to use the "PURGE" button...thats how we do it at Queens anyway...r u guys for defo all goin, im gona be landing on the island on sunday 27th may 07 at 12 noon...wats ur plans overload, wat u reading at Sligo, i hear its a good place to dwell, hola bac atme guys and gals...cheers

ps overload, theres a plane leaving belfast international airport on sunday 27th may at 08:00 hours, its only £40 all inclusive, cudnt beat it with a big stick

Hi Guys,

Well Its Just Over 3 Weeks Till I Get To Ibiza To Start The Summer Fun. Just Wondering If Anyone Is Arriving Roundabout The First Week Of June And Fancy Getting Together And Getting A Place With About 4 People For The Summer Season.

If Your Up For This Seriously Then Leave Your Contact Email In This Thread And I Will Get In Touch.

Rock On !!!!!

Laterz

Hey visha im off over on the 25th may flying from glasgo, meeting all the may workers when i arrive, then the june workers when they all start coming over, gonna be one big massive party, join the fun allready got alot of numbers of people on da island allready, email me at wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk and i'll send you my spanish sim card no. My msn address is ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk if you fancy a chat.

Its gonna be a great summer for da workers this year as they have introduced for the first time workers parties that start at 4am every day and their will also be freebies for da workers all you have to do is fill in a form to receive them. They also have the ledgendary Shipwrecked which is the workers boat party that leaves from san ann town at 6:30am in the morning its wild, listening to all that new summer music and everyone partying, god you even say a sunrise, wit can i say, eyeballs, yep eyeballs, yep eyeballs in da sky.

Hey lets do da powerdance.

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard

I have been browsing Ibiza rooms for rent and they are hell expensive or am i just looking at the wrong homepages?? 350 Euros for a room/week? fuk em. I am not going to Ibiza to stay in a room doesnt matter how luxurius it is. If anyone has an advice where to look for a room for 300/400 Eur/month please let me know. are there any in that price range?

you can book accom here http://www.liveibiza.net/long_term_rentals/long_term_rentals.htm or you can wait to you get on island to see what accom is like

Powerwilly

hi guys, im planning on heading to the island on the 28th may 2007, flying out of belfast, im 27yo guy and hav just finished my university, so its time to enjoy myself for a few months, and try to make a few quid to get by...im heading out by myself, and wud hope to met a few likeminded ppl to share accommodation with and jobhunt, u can contact me at zootv93@hotmail.com be good to hear from you guys r any1 else heading out at the end of may, cheers yall

Im heading over with 2 meet 2 of my pals on 25th may, we are hoping to get an 4 apartment or 6 depends if we get more to share, which means we will need someone else to share, let you know the outcome, I'll pm you my spanish no, call me when you hit island.

Powerwilly

Back