Ronaldo named player of the year

i suppose that Ronaldo deserves it

but shocked to not see Essien nearby
fantastic player

(any by the way - i have no affiliation with any English teams - have enjoyed watching Arsenal and Man U for the football)

Its all gone mental over here....its all gone mental over here....annnnnnnn its all gone mental.....all gone mental......all gone mental over here.....:eek::eek::eek:

But what would Jonny do if Celtic and the rags were to play each other in the Champions League? Implode?

Seriously though, as much as I dislike the over-rated show-pony and his questionable techniques to pull the ladies, he was always going to win that award.

But what would Jonny do if Celtic and the rags were to play each other in the Champions League? Implode?

Seriously though, as much as I dislike the over-rated show-pony and his questionable techniques to pull the ladies, he was always going to win that award.

are you still talking about Ronaldo...

your referring to Manchester United as the rags, how sad,:confused: i was at both Champions League games between Celtic and United last season and i was supporting one team and one team only and that is Celtic as much as you and the other muppets on here like to think im a glory hunting Man United supporter,it's crap, i have a liking for them and always have like many many football fans have a liking for other teams other than their own.

Ronaldo an over rated show pony, don't let your bitter blue sentiment cloud your judgment Clara dear, get real and face facts, he's the best player in the world bar none.

your referring to Manchester United as the rags, how sad,:confused: i

That's what they're nicknamed as due to the fact they used to wear City's old shirts (yes, times have changed!). It's a common phrase used so hardly "sad".

I asked you a genuine question as I wanted to know who you'd support considering you like both. I don't know why you've gone on the attack - might explain why you're so unpopular around here with that attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronaldo an over rated show pony, don't let your bitter blue sentiment cloud your judgment Clara dear, get real and face facts, he's the best player in the world bar none.

Messi? Kaka?

Would rather either of them!

Afraid I agree why post such drivel if we wanted to read about the greasy little diving cheat getting an award we'd look it up ourselves....wouldn't we? :confused:

p.s well done for the using the word "smack" in a sentence without getting all sweaty!!!

this made me laugh

Jonny, for what its worth, I hope Celtic beat Rangers to the top.
Im obviously not a big fan of the tic, but i absolutely despise Rangers, mainly due to my blue-nosed weedgie family.

That said, I hope the OF take max points from Motherwell :!:

That's what they're nicknamed as due to the fact they used to wear City's old shirts (yes, times have changed!). It's a common phrase used so hardly "sad".

I asked you a genuine question as I wanted to know who you'd support considering you like both. I don't know why you've gone on the attack - might explain why you're so unpopular around here with that attitude.

batter pouch

you really are a **** witted little smack rat aren't you?

and quite patronising as well for such emaciated little germ!!

posting crap from the safety of your sordid little grief-hole!!:lol:

tbh, while i completely agree with the sentiment of Agent Gareth's original point (in that you are a bit like a human RSS feed Jonny) I think the tone of this thread is getting a bit OTT.

unlike others on here im not on here to look good or be "popular" i speak my mind all the times and if certain people don't like it then tough, you know full well i support Celtic so why bother asking who id support.

Glad to hear that then.

Maybe you should take up yoga or meditation to deal with all that aggression?

I have no agression whatsoever it's not in my nature to be agressive although ill always get my point across,funnily enough i post on other message boards including some football ones and i NEVER come by sh*t like i do on here, as a matter of fact i might just f**k off from here altogether, one must ask is it really worth looking at this crap from some of the biggest muppets ive ever come across on the internet.:eek:

I have no agression whatsoever it's not in my nature to be agressive although ill always get my point across,funnily enough i post on other message boards including some football ones and i NEVER come by sh*t like i do on here, as a matter of fact i might just f**k off from here altogether, one must ask is it really worth looking at this crap from some of the biggest muppets ive ever come across on the internet.:eek:

the only thing you come across is your keyboard mate, whilst viewing

"we love amateurs"

Back