Romantic spots??

Geez, reading all these posts is giving my heart pangs for my former wife. I close my eyes and I can still see the salt on her cheeks. I block my ears and I can still hear her wild laugh echoing across the beach, disturbing the birds. We were young and stupid and really into each other, man. Take me back to the sweet summer nights of 2010!

Sa Capella is very nice and as much Hierbas as you can drink!

Heard Armin Van Buuren talk about Sa Capella in an interview years ago so visited in 2011. what an incredible Place, amazing food. I’ve been back 3 or 4 times since. The Sa Capella eggs with prawns and toasted cheese bit is superb as is their Hierbas after the meal

yes La Torre is a good shout - you'll have a mellow music backdrop too if you don't head too far down

Es Vedra too on the right evening is an idyllic spot (although does it still get overrun?) - I remember going behind a bush for a piss there and very nearly interrupting a proposal taking place!

Geez, reading all these posts is giving my heart pangs for my former wife. I close my eyes and I can still see the salt on her cheeks. I block my ears and I can still hear her wild laugh echoing across the beach, disturbing the birds. We were young and stupid and really into each other, man. Take me back to the sweet summer nights of 2010!
Ex wife ?

El Carmen is one I would highly recommend. Great food and looking directly at Es Vedra. Was unfortunately overcast when we visited last year, but even without a spectacular sunset it was still great.

Back