romantic restaurant advice neded

thelips

Hey all need help in picking a restaurant, me and my wife to be will be in ibiza in july celebrating our honeymoon. on the last night we are looking for a real wow factor restaurant, were already eating at sa cappela, km5 and bambuddha grove. Basically we want something very romantic, amazing food, prefably great views. As its our honeymoon were not bothered about pushing the boat out finnancialy. thanks all

not sure about the view but el ayoun is a nice place if a bit ££££

http://www.elayoun.com/resto.html

l'elephant has good views i think but the food is a bit hit and miss

im sure there are a few lovely smaller places in ibiza old town with a bit more character , depends what you are after.... la olivia has great food but isnt "special" atmosphere wise

Es Boldado near Cala d'Hort is at the top of a tall cliff with views of Es Vedra. It's somewhat pricey (we spent 115 euros for 2) but absolutely delicious. They specialize in seafood. The Ibizan-style fisherman's stew comes highly recommended. Take cash as they don't take cards.

Cap des Falco is another nice spot. It's at the southern end of Playa des Codolar and you drive there via Ses Salinas. Beautiful spot and good food. Not my favorite place cuisine-wise but the location and atmosphere are top notch.

Time your visit to either one at sunset and you won't be disappointed. Make reservations too.

Es Boldado near Cala d'Hort is at the top of a tall cliff with views of Es Vedra. It's somewhat pricey (we spent 115 euros for 2) but absolutely delicious. They specialize in seafood. The Ibizan-style fisherman's stew comes highly recommended. Take cash as they don't take cards.

yes!!! forgot all about that - great food8)

Checkout El Chiringuito at Cala Gracionetta. Very romantic, especially if you approach it in a boat. Food is pretty good but the South American performers are what make the night. Plan ahead if you go, cos its not the easiest place to find.

:arrow: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1269240

btw, during the last month i have been eating in ancient people (twice), ocho (twice), la paloma, parador, kilties and la casa de lin II.....

Back