Roger Sanchez at Cafe Mambo??

Sui

Hi,

I'm heading to Ibiza on Friday, yeah!! Does Roger Sanchez play a pre set in Cafe Mambo on a Monday night?? And does anyone know if he'll be playing on the 25th.

Sui. :?:

of course!! :p

Roger-Sanchez-sunset_jpg.jpg

Sooooo envious! Saw Roger at the opening of Mambo in May - was just the BEST. Tear to my eye at the thought of it!!! sniff, sniff. Njoy! :p :p :p

Top photo McRankin! Cheers!! 8)

That man is one of the hardest working djs. Really. Not only does he show up for his pre-party (something lesser ethic-ed djs wouldn't feel bad about doing), but he goes on to play mindblowing marathon sets. Bless.

Oh my god, what a fab photo! The week can't go fast enough.. Such a Roger Sanchez fan!

Thanks,
Sui.

mrs. d. said:
Not only does he show up for his pre-party (something lesser ethic-ed djs wouldn't feel bad about doing),

HATE it when DJs booked to play a pre party dont show up!

sanchez is the faaawking man....his sets are sooooooo smooth....

who else plays 8 hour sets on the island every week and packs it out

First DJ I saw in Ibiza... had a great dinner at David's Pizzeria and wanted to experience my first sunset at Mambo so walked on down and to my surprise, a pre-party and it's Roger Sanchez playing!!! WIKKID!!!!!

Was planning on eating @ Pacha before Roger on Monday... I think I might consider this instead.....

What do you guys think...

dinner @ Pacha and free admission to the club to see Roger Sanchez or
pre-party and Pacha w/ Roger Sanchez.....

kell said:
Sooooo envious! Saw Roger at the opening of Mambo in May - was just the BEST. Tear to my eye at the thought of it!!! sniff, sniff. Njoy! :p :p :p

Top photo McRankin! Cheers!! 8)
You were there too?? I took this just after he started that night!

sanchez-vi.jpg

Back