R'N' B Clubs

Chocolate

Hello to you all,

It going to be our first time in Ibiza. I've been searching for where we could go and get smash while the R'N'B pumping. Can anyone reccomend a good club?

You don't say where you're staying but I know a nice little place in Figueretas where they love to play stuff like Van Morrison,Screamin'Jay Hawkins etc ;)

Soul City is a small club but R&B from what I remember. Twice as nice is a little bit R&B too if you want to give that a go.

Soul City is a small club but R&B from what I remember. Twice as nice is a little bit R&B too if you want to give that a go.

I remember I ended up in there by myself one night - it was full of some shady looking characters!

I was convinced I had walked into a looky looky staff night out - lots of them approaching me trying to sell me stuff :lol:

I remember I ended up in there by myself one night - it was full of some shady looking characters!

I was convinced I had walked into a looky looky staff night out - lots of them approaching me trying to sell me stuff :lol:

:lol: Strangely enough exactly the same happened to me. I've only been there once.

Back