Rip

Had a cd of his, "Ravi Shankar & Friends" (I think that was the title). Totally different and captivating sound at the time for me.

[video=youtube;hsq3H_6XuFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hsq3H_6XuFA[/video]

I'm a life-long Liverpool supporter so that pretty much answers what i think of her.....

There is a lot of support for her here in the USA. I don't agree didn't care for her much.

Didnt an ex US president call her "the best man in England".......and she returned the compliment by calling him "the second most important man in my life"

Didnt an ex US president call her "the best man in England".......and she returned the compliment by calling him "the second most important man in my life"
Ronald Reagan. They got along famously well. Similar politics.

Correct. What we are seeing today in financial circles is a result of their free market economic policies.

Although Maggie did warn about the problems of a single currency market in Europe

Correct. What we are seeing today in financial circles is a result of their free market economic policies.

Although Maggie did warn about the problems of a single currency market in Europe
She also thought Mandela was a terrorist; apartheid and Pinochet were good for their respective countries. Her domestic policies were divisive at best.

Back