Rip..... :-(

puppylover

.... my trusty battered and bruised L reg VW Polo died yesterday.......

Today, I had to run the gauntlet of what is known as public transport where the sound of screaming school kids virtually drowned out Tiefschwartz on the life saving iPod AND I had to stand all the way to work......

Tomorrow - I will collect my replacement Jallopy and Thursday I will be happy again... :lol::lol::lol:

.... my trusty battered and bruised L reg VW Polo died yesterday.......

Today, I had to run the gauntlet of what is known as public transport where the sound of screaming school kids virtually drowned out Tiefschwartz on the life saving iPod AND I had to stand all the way to work......

Tomorrow - I will collect my replacement Jallopy and Thursday I will be happy again... :lol::lol::lol:

I hope your replacement isnt a KA those things are like Go Karts :?:lol::lol:

I hope your replacement isnt a KA those things are like Go Karts :?:lol::lol:

ha ha - they're weirdly like a bubble....

Nope getting a Peugeot 306 Diesel - should be a damn site cheaper to run that my VW which was pissing oil and gasket had gone..... still it did me well :lol:

ha ha - they're weirdly like a bubble....

Nope getting a Peugeot 306 Diesel - should be a damn site cheaper to run that my VW which was pissing oil and gasket had gone..... still it did me well :lol:

L reg as well, that did do you well!

I had a J reg fiesta as my first car, probably still have it until it got stolen :cry:

Back