RIP Natasha Richardson

Have you seen the big Hoo Har over OK Magazine today? They have prematurely brought out a "Tribute to Jane Good 1981 - 2009 - The Good Times and the Bad times"

She's not even shuffled off this mortal coil yet! :eek:

I know. I imagine that it's a depressing spectacle.

I'm guessing they have chosen to not include any pictures of her sprawled naked across the sofa in the Big Brother House, squealing about her 'kebab' being out.

I hope to God the last picture isn't an artists impression of her laying in her casket surround by blubbing celebs but I expect it probably is.

Actually this idea could really take off with magazines starting to publish pre-emptive obituaries. It'd properly put the wind up the likes of Joan Collins and Tony Curtis etc. Especially if you include headlines like, "Killed in spectularly gruesome head-on collision". They'd spend the rest of their days in perpetual panic.

Speaking of beach, I stopped doing much swimming after I nearly drowned off the coast of Formentera a couple of summers ago! :lol: :confused:

Obviously, the chances of any accident in any number of circumstances is remote. It was a horribly unfortunate fluke, in Ms Richardson's case. And no, you never should limit your life based on numerically inconsequential fears.... but still, just gets you thinking.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I forgot - you're like me when it comes to swimming over dark patches (ie seaweed) arent you??? :oops:

I know its totally irrational but I freeze, panic and forget how to swim when I swim near seaweed - too many scary horror films when I was a kid like Pirhana and Creature from the Black Lagoon...:lol::lol::lol::lol: :spank:

jadeshilpaRKS_468x299.jpg

More chilli sauce you ****!

I had seen her in the remake of The Parent Trap :oops: 1 of the only Lindsay Lohan films I like :oops::lol:
She was in Maid in Manhatten too, I like that film. It's very sad, I know unexpected accidents happen all the time but it definately hits you harder when you can associate with the person. I stopped wearing my helmet when I went snowboarding last year (I prefer to wear a colourful beanie) but this year decided to wear it again just to be safe and now I always will. I have hit my head quite badly on a number of occasions snowborading, including on trees and you just never know, the brain is a delicate organ.

SNEAK PREVIEW OF JACK TWEED'S FUNERAL POEM

"You came into my life in Faces in Gants Hill,

Your smiling face gave me a sexy thrill.

I knew that you was off the telly,

So I overlooked your protruding belly.

We started going out, and had loads of rows,

But when you got ill, it was time for vows.

Wedding ones.

Also, I attacked a kid,
I'm sorry for them things I did.

Now you fly, fly so high,

In the sky, the sky, the sky.

Why? O Why?

Why did you die?

You're looking down now from the sky, the sky".

:lol:

"The 27-year-old has opted for a traditional burial at St John The Baptist in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, and has requested that the service be a cheerful "big celebration" of her life.
The ceremony will be conducted by the church's minister, Corinne Brixton, who recently christened Goody and her sons Bobby and Freddy.

The Big Brother star has also asked that a 21-car cortege make its way to the funeral at the 180-year-old church from Bermondsey, south London, where she grew up."

Thats gonna cause some major traffic jams........Bermondsey to Essex :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If I hear even one call for that, I will kill myself. I will be a martyr for the last shreds of decency, logic and reason left in humanity!

Re: Richardson - OK, selfish moment - I haven't been skiing in 7 years and was thinking of getting back on the slopes sometime soon but that's got me a bit frightened. One fall, hit your head, think you're fine, then next thing you're brain dead. Scary stuff.

happy b'day Johnny boy !! :)

Re skiing. I had a fall 3 years ago, and it knocked me senseless, i went dizzy, and had a serious headache for a couple of days. It was a much heavier fal than poor Mrs Richardson's. The day after i bought me a 'bash' hat (helmet). Now i wont go without it. Then last year i whacked my head on a chair lift support, if i didnt have my bash hat, then god knows what would have happened.

happy b'day Johnny boy !! :)

Re skiing. I had a fall 3 years ago, and it knocked me senseless, i went dizzy, and had a serious headache for a couple of days. It was a much heavier fal than poor Mrs Richardson's. The day after i bought me a 'bash' hat (helmet). Now i wont go without it. Then last year i whacked my head on a chair lift support, if i didnt have my bash hat, then god knows what would have happened.

is that why you can't count backwards from 10?

Back