RIP Corey Haim

he did quite a lot of films, however nothing on a par with TLB
I beg to differ. Lucas? License to Drive!?
The latter is a (campy 80s teenage) classic!

That whole generation of young 1980s stars really never got over the decade, did they?
(Kiefer Sutherland and Jon Cryer excepted...)

I beg to differ. Lucas? License to Drive!?
The latter is a (campy 80s teenage) classic!

That whole generation of young 1980s stars really never got over the decade, did they?
(Kiefer Sutherland and Jon Cryer excepted...)

Too true - what ever happed to the blond curly haired vampire who was briefly resurrected as Keanu Reeves side kick in the Bill and ted adventures....

he was most excellent - not!

Great memories of The Lost Boys - great soundtrack and cool 80s America.

Who'd be a child star eh?

How come so many americans die of 'accidental' drug overdoses :confused: :spank:

Is it due to the overprescription by shrinks, or are they basically drug addicts :confused:

How come so many americans die of 'accidental' drug overdoses :confused: :spank:

Is it due to the overprescription by shrinks, or are they basically drug addicts :confused:

Too many "yes" people around them - that's my thought - most of us are lucky enough to have mates around us who would say - ok - enough! your acting like a complete tw** :confused:

Yes they are basically addicts in denial who overdose, compared to the ones that use them to commit suicide.........

In America, overdosing on prescription drugs is one of the preferred methods of suicide for middle to upper class suburbanites

Back