Riots - tonight

Beckiboo

New thread justified by new EMERGENCY news!!

Ok might be mass hysteria, but everyone in my work being told to leave as *apparantly* Oxford Circus / Tottenham Court road offices are being broken into.

Not quite sure what to do.... there's a Body Combat class at 6pm in my Oxford Circus gym I really want to go to :confused: :lol:

New thread justified by new EMERGENCY news!!

Ok might be mass hysteria, but everyone in my work being told to leave as *apparantly* Oxford Circus / Tottenham Court road offices are being broken into.

Not quite sure what to do.... there's a Body Combat class at 6pm in my Oxford Circus gym I really want to go to :confused: :lol:

Cant you work on a bunch of hoodies?

Just seen on the TV that 50-70 locals aged 20,30 and 40 are "patrolling" the streets of Enfied. Surprised it has taken this long for this to happen. They intend making citizens arrests...crickey

What's the point in starting a new thread :)?) on a subject that's old news as i'm sure we're all aware of what's going on around the Country through watching the Sky News report's etc.

I was bored of all this by Sunday night.
Nothing we can do, very little the government / police will do... zzzzzzz

The FB status are doing me in! People getting all high and mighty and just chinese whispering, bore off :spank:

Thats exactly how I feel ... sick of hearing about it ... where have all the happy positive status's gone grrrr :(

Its the people saying its all hitting other places and places are on lock down and all this - it was round the corner from me at one point. I actually commented saying "there is fcuk all to loot in Westcliff" :lol:

What's the point in starting a new thread :)?) on a subject that's old news as i'm sure we're all aware of what's going on around the Country through watching the Sky News report's etc.

I started it because as I explained in my post, we were told to leave work an hour early yesterday due to "planned activity in the Tottenham Court Road / Oxford Circus area". I know a lot of Spotlighters work in Central London, hence I highlighted a new thread to alert people of this possible news.

Yes, all a load of mass hysteria as we now know. But after the events of Monday night I don't think anyone could say 100% for sure it wasn't going to happen again.

blatantly everyone's loving the excitement and hoping for another. :lol:

I was actually quite disappointed to jog the entire way home and not really see anything, even in the proper ghetto areas :rolleyes:

Knowing me I'll get mugged on the way back tonight :lol:

I was actually quite disappointed to jog the entire way home and not really see anything, even in the proper ghetto areas :rolleyes:

Knowing me I'll get mugged on the way back tonight :lol:

don't say that! :eek:

we'll all be completely thriving on the outrage though and I'll happily lend you a tenner. ;)

hahaha! :lol:

I should be fine though, one of my friends once "kindly" said to me... "Nobody would ever mug you Bec, because you don't look like you've got anything expensive worth nicking"

Errr... thanks!

hahaha! :lol:

I should be fine though, one of my friends once "kindly" said to me... "Nobody would ever mug you Bec, because you don't look like you've got anything expensive worth nicking"

Errr... thanks!

Reminds me of a night out last year, we went to a bar in the City, 2 of the girls got their bags nicked and Iphones nicked etc - nobody touched my bag and it was with theirs - I put it down to it being a Primark bag and me having a Sony Ericsson phone! Clearly not worth "looting" :lol:

My whole facebook and twitter feeds were going on about how all these jobless, benefit taking scub bags etc need to sort their lives out.

I bet half the people out there looting probably have jobs etc, they just fancied getting involved in a piece of english history and getting a free TV out of it.

Many of the people having these status' were students who don't have a job / contribute anything themselves anyway.

Back