Richie Hawtin & traktor

I got a ticket for M_nus at The End this saturday so if I can actually get in the main room I can report back on Hawtin's knob twiddling antics.Got a feeling is gona be the most ridiculously packed clubnight ever

I got a ticket for M_nus at The End this saturday so if I can actually get in the main room I can report back on Hawtin's knob twiddling antics.Got a feeling is gona be the most ridiculously packed clubnight ever

Was trying to get tickets for it but they sold out really quickly. They are on Ebay for 90 notes..

yeah was abit of a joke they sold them in 2 lots , both sold out in couple hours . its on till 10am or later so they are letting ppl in on the door after 6am for 20quid but there will be so many ppl trying it is gona be impossible i rkn. If you can get in through Jaded afterparty in AKA you can go through to the main club and thats only a 10er apparently

Well very surprising , wasnt actually that busy considering the hype. Left around 7am think Hawtin had just come on. Met Loco Dice and Magda on the dance floor , very nice ppl having a good little rave up

Well very surprising , wasnt actually that busy considering the hype. Left around 7am think Hawtin had just come on. Met Loco Dice and Magda on the dance floor , very nice ppl having a good little rave up

Hawtin came on at 7am? Was that a second set?

What time did the End close at?

Loco Dice is quite banging these days isn't he? I met him last weekend.

he was scheduled to come on at 6am till whenever he wanted to finish.that was his only set. Yeah Dice played minimal but not light if you know what i mean

he was scheduled to come on at 6am till whenever he wanted to finish.that was his only set. Yeah Dice played minimal but not light if you know what i mean

That's the good thing about London - youv'e got 24hr licenses!

Up here the clubs close at 5am at the very latest.

Yeah I know what you mean about Loco Dice, definitely not the same music he was playing at DC10 a few years ago... all good though! 8)

Back