Review Monday 6th October and DC10

20_years_acid_house

Stood in the queue for DC10 to be told that the club shall not be opening for Circo Loco today and the club shall be closed for a year was the worst experience of my life.. Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but honestly, I was heart broken when the crowd was dispersing..

Shall I ever get over it? I really dont know.

cue-sw8ppEJR9R.jpg

cue-s54plm7374.jpg

what a shame....screw u ibiza authorities...what harm would it have done to anybody to let at least the closing party go...many many people who spent thousands of euros on your f.....g island over the last couple of years...why dont u just **** on all the license issues on that one day and let people just have a good time to close the season...
just another slap in the face to any peacefull,music-loving people...u guys are just destroying the reputation of ibiza as a magical & free place...
...but beware, circoloco never dies...:twisted::twisted::twisted:

peace

what a shame....screw u ibiza authorities...what harm would it have done to anybody to let at least the closing party go...many many people who spent thousands of euros on your f.....g island over the last couple of years...why dont u just **** on all the license issues on that one day and let people just have a good time to close the season...
just another slap in the face to any peacefull,music-loving people...u guys are just destroying the reputation of ibiza as a magical & free place...
...but beware, circoloco never dies...:twisted::twisted::twisted:

peace

Well said Sven....
You're right, it would have done no harm, but they knew exactly what they were doing, because they apparently knew that they were not going to allow DC10 to open that day weeks before, but waited to the last minute to hurt DC10, Circo Loco and the clubbers at the entrance. It did hurt, it hurt like hell.. I hope that one day I feel the same circo loco magic somewhere again in my life..

sit down sit down :eek:

LOL i remember getting ready to go and i get a text saying, the police shut it down

and then later on walking in den bossa, turning the corner and seeing a mass of clown wigs
...i feel bad for whoever had to clean that beach at bora bora the next day LOL!

LOL i remember getting ready to go and i get a text saying, the police shut it down

and then later on walking in den bossa, turning the corner and seeing a mass of clown wigs
...i feel bad for whoever had to clean that beach at bora bora the next day LOL!

not a topic to reply with two big LOL's.

not a topic to reply with two big LOL's.

i laugh thinking about ibiza, walking down the block and seeing all those ppl coming from dc10... (lol) was quite a sight and it makes me smile. but then thinking about ibiza always does :D

its just a computer buddy, no worries.. maybe i use LOL just a little too much when i type. LOL i cant help it! :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Back