Review - Azuli Presents Space Ibiza 2003

K

K-eat

2 Discs, MIxed By Smokin' Jo & Reche, Disc 1 features the "Terrace Mix" by Smokin' Jo which has a more distinctive funky house sound carvbed in it, whilst Disc 2 titled "Inside" reflects the more long haul tales from inside the club.

Smokin' Jo kicks of with the chilled out summer sounds of Groove Armada's "Easy" and picks up the funky flava and pace with the huge vocal anthem in the making "Come Together" by M Factor which glides into the wicked "My Time" by Dutch Featuring Crystal Waters. Underground gems included are E-Funks "Shout", John Ciafones "Everyday" (Dj Gregory Mix). Some great funked up tunes like Dj Chromes "Who's Crying Now", Full Intentions remix of Jestofunks "Disco Queen" lead into the second part of her mix which takes a more tribalish slant.

Disc 2 by Reche has a more deeper orientation from the start, dark progressive underground moody grooves.
Kicking off with Timo Mass's "Unite" and Scumfrog's hot corker "Music Revolution" and massive underground slow burner Tomaz Vs Filterheadz "Sunshine". Firm underground faves like Ralph Falcon, Electronica "She Loves Me", Bini and Martini's "Say Yes" (Murks Remix). Techy influenced tribalistic at the same time, this really reflects the uniqueness of the club and the clubbers who go there.

Top notch, and a realistic guide to the summers hot sounds and tunes me thinks.

Back