Retro @ Eden

mrs. d.

Has anyone done this night before? Any (constructive) comments on it? Cheers!!!
(Had a bit of a session with some classics this weekend and could go for a night of it soon!!!)

Never done it at Eden, but it's good in the UK if you like that sort of thing. I go about once every 5 months over here and always really enjoy it. I did go a lot more at one time and it became stale.
I'd say it's worth a dabble for your fix of music from back in the day. Paul Taylor is very good at what he does.

it's a good night

tonic is a good night. i would recommend it. they have now also added a tonis after party at space as well.

if you are doing 18 to 30's this night comes as part of the package..

well recommend..

I'm going to Retro on ou first night. I luv a bit of old school tunes and it will be a great start to the holiday.
I have been to a retro night in the UK and they are good, I know Paul Taylor from his days in Morecambe doing the Allnighters at the Empire.
I have never been to Eden so don't know much about it.
I have heard that there is usually a good crowd at Eden for the Retro night that is a bit more mature.

Eden imho is usually full of the beered up leary San an boys,and tarty girls but that is mainly because of the nights they put on - foam parties, Tonic, etc that club 18-30 send all their punters too.

Retro is different though, since it first started it has had a big worker crowd and less of the san an boys and the atmosphere is good. Last year Hed Kandi ran the back room on Retro nights and this was always rammed and great fun.

I actually did Retro for my birthday night last year as all my mates from Northampton who were working on the island (a lot for Retro) took me there, we had a really good time, everyone was really friendly and every tune made you want to sing along,lol.

If its busy again this year it'll be great. :D

Re: it's a good night

ksixty9 said:
tonic is a good night. i would recommend it. they have now also added a tonis after party at space as well.

if you are doing 18 to 30's this night comes as part of the package..

well recommend..

Tonic have had Space after parties for the last two years, i went to the tonic space closing last year which was good, Alex P and Blocko causing caos, :lol: ;) They aren't doing space this year though :(

Thats what i heard N8 looking forward to it
we will be arriving in Ibiza at 12:30 am at the hotel by just after 1:00am and in Eden by 2:00am
all good fun

call me shallow, but tarty girls at the club is not all that bad!

As for the beer boys, they won't be able to dance anyway so they will just make me look cooler to the tarty girls (sorry, but at least I am honest :oops: :oops:)

got mixed up

sorry

retro is a wicked night. well worth it. also whould recommend deja vue at es paradis. run by helter skelterr. old skool .. for something diffrent.

f*cking hell - Helter Skelter, now there is a blast from the past!!!

What night is that on?
Will it be there for week of 15th -22nd june?

Could be one of my highlights if it is on!!!

Oops, could be a fight on then - I'm supposed to be going to Judgement Sunday that night!

Hmmm, how to hatch a plan to persuade the boys??????

Or maybe just do both!

Toffer said:
Oops, could be a fight on then - I'm supposed to be going to Judgement Sunday that night!

Hmmm, how to hatch a plan to persuade the boys??????

Or maybe just do both!
quite possible to do both

Never in eden but every month in the uk...... Paul Taylor is god!

retro%2C%20spain%2C%20MJ%20163.jpg

God he looks older
Last time I saw him was in 93, 10 years ago. He was still bald (shaven anyway) but he looked younger.

Retro is a quality night, we went last year. It wasnt heaving but had a nice group of people in there and sometimes if you have a week of the latest dance and house music its good to go back in the day.

Those who have been to see Paul Taylor recently, has that been at Acension in Manchester? I also believe he's at Merseyview as well.

Sorry nearly forgot, is Retro still on a Wednesday night @ Eden???

Back