restraunt for a wedding?

L

liam q

anybody know a good restraunt for a wedding party of 70 adults?in ibiza in september 2003?

Yes, My Cousin & her boyfriend are getting Married over there in Sept. I'm not too sure where there wedding is but i can find out. Funny that, they have 70 people going to there wedding too.

hey b-tch

stay out of this,i got all happy and excited readin dat reply.took me a few seconds to kop it

I think it's some kind of private thing between them two. If they want to chat between themselves and no-one else and obviously know each other why not just ring !!

new at this

sori tony,igot a reply of stephen and have friends in ibiza looking into them.loraine is my girlfriens bridesmaid and she helped me log on,thats y we were answering each other.anybody whos got any advice ,it would be very gratefully accepted.

Have you been to Ibiza before? Have you checked out any wedding venue's .........

weddin

si,we ave been goin 2 ibiza 4 the last 5years.i was also over there in march to visit the chaplin and organise the church,cars,coach and restraunt.i booked the restraunt but have not heard from them since and cant get the girl on the phone.panicin at the minute

May be they have been very busy. What is the name if the restaurant? Have you tried to e-mail them ????

Back