Restaurant name in Ibiza town please??

hauskitten

No longer active
There are a few restaurants directly opposite the veerry nice boats in the harbour with a lot of outdoor seating just a bit further up from the little El Divino bar, you know where I mean! Well there is a Sushi restaurant there or at least we walked past some diners having a huuuuge tray of gorgeous looking Sushi brought to them, does anyone know the place I'm talking about and if so do you know the name? :D Thankyou :D

Did they have to let me see that Chef isn't Japanese lol thats the one though Ice ta ;) now I need to know which is best and which is cheapest as I'm going on my last day lol Its between that one and Pacha restaurant ... I have an idea of the price of the Pacha one and how good it is, whats this one like?? :)

... where is that one?:D
close to pacha - same street: avenida 8 de agosto

ps:
only reason i would go to pacha-restaurant is if you want to go to pacha (club) anyway
the same night and you want to avoid paying that ****ing stupid ridiculous amount
of cash for entrance these pirates want to rob from your wallet !

close to pacha - same street: avenida 8 de agosto

ps:
only reason i would go to pacha-restaurant is if you want to go to pacha (club) anyway
the same night and you want to avoid paying that ****ing stupid ridiculous amount
of cash for entrance these pirates want to rob from your wallet !

Did you ever go to Pacha restaurant? You should go there for the VERY good food! Had a great meal there before we went into the club, can really recommend the place! We had dinner there with 9 persons, and everyone had excellent food!

Ofcourse go there on a night you want to visit the club, because you will be spending 60-70 euros there, but you do get into the club for free..

Did you ever go to Pacha restaurant? You should go there for the VERY good food! Had a great meal there before we went into the club, can really recommend the place! We had dinner there with 9 persons, and everyone had excellent food!

Ofcourse go there on a night you want to visit the club, because you will be spending 60-70 euros there, but you do get into the club for free..

The night I intend on eating is a Friday, Justice and Cassius are playing there .. I'm a fan of their music but can't comment on their DJing I wouldnt know! Id like to pop into Pacha for an hour just so I get to dress up for once but dont know if I would spend 70 euros on food just to get a freebie there... hmmmm will have to check prices at the bfor restaraunt

only reason i would go to pacha-restaurant is if you want to go to pacha (club) anyway the same night and you want to avoid paying that ****ing stupid ridiculous amount of cash for entrance these pirates want to rob from your wallet !
:lol::twisted::lol:

btw, during the last month i have been eating in rickyssimo, the old smugglers inn, la cantina mexicana and the fish shack.....

I suppose that fish shack place gonna be closed by the 2nd half of october ?

Last edited by a moderator:
no idea, sorry..... but its well worth to go there and find out ! !

fantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastic food.....

does anybody know the name of the restaurant you see on the right side of the street,
when going to san carlos and take a left after anita´s bar and then a few meters on ...
some rural ibiza-style place, obviously not some "in /cushion-"bull****-castle,
when you drive along alwyas amazing great smell from grilled meat ...

a little bird (called icebaer69 :lol:) tells me the fish shack will be open till the 20-25th at least!! :p

Cheers Mackie,just checked my 'notes' :confused: had a look at this place 7th oct last year,tempted, but had already eaten,so went back this year 27th may,not open (not even there) hope to get it right this time !

Took a chance on the fish shack being open on the 21st, doh !!

maybe I should check spotlight when I'm away?

Back