Restaurant called Roast in London??

crikey, i nearly choked on my toast. i assume this is an all expenses paid visit?

i can't believe the prices - 15 quid for a fried brekky and then they add 12.5%

30 quid for a bottle of rueda i can buy here for €5 and polish off in about 15 minutes.

no wonder people can't afford to come to ibiza

crikey, i nearly choked on my toast. i assume this is an all expenses paid visit?

30 quid for a bottle of rueda i can buy here for €5 and polish off in about 15 minutes.

From a review:

Everything was spot on but the sausages were truly amazing. The waiter told me they were from Cumberland. I think Cumberland must be heaven

:lol:

LoL - you can tell when its a "works" dinner out - the most expensive restaurants are chosen - booked anyway so thanks for the responses....

Stephen - you sound like my Dad (in a funny way - not an "old" way) last 2 weeks everytime he went to a bar - he came back looking shell shocked at how much a round of 3 pints and a large white wine came to..... they are soooo gonna suffer when the come back to blightly to live....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he'll just have to cut down on his ale. ditch the white wine would be my advice as it's a bit of a girlie drink anyway

actually, i was like that on my last hols in the alpujarras. everything was just so cheap i kept saying 'how much?' 'are you sure?' 'is that all?'

the price of tapas in London takes the piss...

if anyone's got any cheap/reasonable tips - care to share? ta ;)

put me down for a few tips for my london trip in october please. do they sell proper beer there yet as it was still like gnats pee last time i was there in 92

put me down for a few tips for my london trip in october please. do they sell proper beer there yet as it was still like gnats pee last time i was there in 92

You have been drinking in the wrong pubs Sir! Try any of the fine Fullers pubs in London for some excellent ales.

the price of tapas in London takes the piss...

if anyone's got any cheap/reasonable tips - care to share? ta ;)

I know of 2 excellent ones in Ealing mate. Domingos on Northfield ave. The food is excellent and cheap. would be my pick ;)

the missus went for lunch last friday and she said it was absolutely top drawer!!
nice location too in the big glasshouse above borough market!!!

I agree with Robbie G,try Fuller's ESB it's top notch,real Griffin's pee !

might have to give that a go next time I'm west. cheers.

No problem mate, it doesnt look much from the outside but the food is fantastic. If you come out of northfields station, turn left its on the other side of the road.

Back