Resort Representatives Interview

hethmt

Hi everyone

I would really appreciate your help on this one. I am attending a recruitment day for the above with Thomas Cook and they have told me I have to do a 2 min presentation on my favourite holiday destination which is fine but I also have one with Thomsons and they don't tell you until the day what your presentation is on and you have to prepare when you get there! Does anybody have any information to help me get through these interviews?

Thanks guys

xxxx:D

Hi everyone

I would really appreciate your help on this one. I am attending a recruitment day for the above with Thomas Cook and they have told me I have to do a 2 min presentation on my favourite holiday destination which is fine but I also have one with Thomsons and they don't tell you until the day what your presentation is on and you have to prepare when you get there! Does anybody have any information to help me get through these interviews?

Thanks guys

xxxx:D

the most important factor to stress, bar none, is the emphasis on excellent customer service/focus.

so think about what this means for the role you are applying for:

honesty/integrity/professionalism
clear communication
'people' skills
managing expectations
showing empathy, approachable attitude
going the extra mile, etc, etc

even for the one about your fav holiday destination, set it in the context of you imagining yourself working there, dealing with people, etc.

buena suerte!

Back