Reserve a table @ Space?

guess it depends on whether you see clubs as somewhere that should be raw, edgy, egalitarian and escapist or as mere extensions of the consumer society experience...

(NB/ we have had this discussion before and my argument is riddled with contradictions)

I've done the raw and edgy, nowadays i'd like a seat :lol:.

as a vip client, you also have your own exclusive toilets - guaranteed no queue. all marble and mirrors.

as morbyd points out above, there's nothing keeping you in the vip all night, but when you do want to chill, it's bliss. prices are about 800 for a table of 4 for we love. that's 200 per person. but you get 2 bottles with that.

maths for normal punter:

entry = 50 EUR
drink = 12 EUR * 10 (including water, soft drinks, etc) = 120 EUR
total = 170 EUR

math for vip punter on table for 4

entry = 200 EUR
drinks free all night. (2 bottles of vodka between 4 of you!), plus unlimited soft drinks
total = 200 EUR

plus you get beautiful queue-less toilet
fantastic comfy chairs and bit of breathing space to chill out in.
and you get instant entrance at the front of the club.

pls check with space first about prices, my info may be outdated.

LOL Can I hold my hand up and say I am getting to the age where that this is probably the only time I would do Space these days - its too rammed and I like my space at er Space - I seriously need a seat these days after a few hours dancing, rest, then another few hours dancing.....
:lol::lol::lol:

I've done the raw and edgy, nowadays i'd like a seat :lol:.

ha - gotta say I felt my age a bit this time at space and like you I need a seat, but if clubs cater too much for an older crowd, they will inevitably lose that edge. They need to be raw and sweaty to be exciting and can't really have it both ways imo

ha - gotta say I felt my age a bit this time at space and like you I need a seat, but if clubs cater too much for an older crowd, they will inevitably lose that edge. They need to be raw and sweaty to be exciting and can't really have it both ways imo

That's very true, it's defo me that's changing...:lol:

If one wants to sit down and get a bit of a rest, why doens't one then go to the toilets and lock the door. It's free, it's fun, it's available.

Hmm I wouldn't mind booking a table myself but there is only 2 of us going to the We Love Closing party. I am attracted to the clean toilets and a place to park my bum when I want to chill. And of course...the vodka!

Can't see me ever getting a table at Space - plenty of places to chill - upstairs and the Sunset Terrace after midnight are ideal for when your feet and ears are giving you grief after being 'on it' for days!

And who honestly cares about clean toilets? (Im talking to the males here)

All we need to do is flop it out, piss and walk away. 8)

Back