Reserve a table @ Space?

ClubKid

What number do we call and what is the guys name there takes care of the table service in VIP section in Discoteca, Main Room at Space?

Thanks guys :)

there is a vip, in the far left corner as you go in to the main room. if you have money a table and comfy chair can be a godsend on a busy night ;)

try info@spaceibiza.com

there is a vip, in the far left corner as you go in to the main room. if you have money a table and comfy chair can be a godsend on a busy night ;)

try info@spaceibiza.com

No thanks. I go to Ibiza for 1 week every year. It is IBIZA! No time for sitting down and resting in clubs thinking you look important when nobody actually notices you or cares 8)

Get yourself on the dance floor where the real people are!

No time for sitting down and resting in clubs thinking you look important when nobody actually notices you or cares 8)
That's a bit of a myth that people pay for VIP to get noticed.

Sometimes you just need a place to trudge back to from the dancefloor for an occasional rest and to reload on drinks.

I've told the story before - the one time I did VIP in Ibiza was because a friend had sprained his knee and needed a spot where he wouldn't get bumped around. Didn't keep the rest of us from making long forays down to the dancefloor where the "real people are." And the drinks turned out cheaper on the whole.

That's a bit of a myth that people pay for VIP to get noticed.

Sometimes you just need a place to trudge back to from the dancefloor for an occasional rest and to reload on drinks.

I've told the story before - the one time I did VIP in Ibiza was because a friend had sprained his knee and needed a spot where he wouldn't get bumped around. Didn't keep the rest of us from making long forays down to the dancefloor where the "real people are." And the drinks turned out cheaper on the whole.

Fair enough but there are other places. At We Love you can easily find a spot to sit in El Salon and get a drink quickly. Its also nice and cool.

as a vip client, you also have your own exclusive toilets - guaranteed no queue. all marble and mirrors.

as morbyd points out above, there's nothing keeping you in the vip all night, but when you do want to chill, it's bliss. prices are about 800 for a table of 4 for we love. that's 200 per person. but you get 2 bottles with that.

maths for normal punter:

entry = 50 EUR
drink = 12 EUR * 10 (including water, soft drinks, etc) = 120 EUR
total = 170 EUR

math for vip punter on table for 4

entry = 200 EUR
drinks free all night. (2 bottles of vodka between 4 of you!), plus unlimited soft drinks
total = 200 EUR

plus you get beautiful queue-less toilet
fantastic comfy chairs and bit of breathing space to chill out in.
and you get instant entrance at the front of the club.

pls check with space first about prices, my info may be outdated.

Last edited by a moderator:
drinks free all night. (2 bottles of vodka between 4 of you!), plus unlimited soft drinks.
You're making a very lowball assumption of what 'free drinks all night' means :lol:
(note that I'm coming from a place where 1 mixed drink has 50 ml of vodka in it ;) )

But overall your math does work out pretty well... although I usually spend ~120 Eur on a night out myself (drinking beer and water, using 50 eur entrance fee to calculate)

"free drinks all night" lol

i also may have exaggerated what the normal punter spends ;)

if i spent that everytime i went out, the wife would have a fit! of course the vip's not meant to be for people like me anyway - they don't want riff-raff :lol:

only been once myself - and that was as a guest of space for the opening of kehakuma this year - wicked, wicked night. not something to do every night, but once in a blue moon...?

It's all down to the situation, really.

On a really crazy night, I'll blow 150 euros on a night out here and that's without entrance fees.

I do not tell the wife :lol:

That one time we did VIP, they let us exchange one bottle for 10 (or 15?) bottles of beer. It was a good night :lol:

... the situation ...
ru4srd.gif

4jbcrn.jpg

can´t believe you watched that crap - otherwise you couldn´t have recognized him :lol:
Ha ha. I've never seen it! But you obviously have :p :)

I first heard there was a person nicknamed "The Situation" when I read an article about that's show's cast ringing the bell at the NY Stock Exchange last week. I wouldn't have recognized him if you didn't up the caption on that first pic :!:

as a vip client, you also have your own exclusive toilets - guaranteed no queue. all marble and mirrors.

as morbyd points out above, there's nothing keeping you in the vip all night, but when you do want to chill, it's bliss. prices are about 800 for a table of 4 for we love. that's 200 per person. but you get 2 bottles with that.

maths for normal punter:

entry = 50 EUR
drink = 12 EUR * 10 (including water, soft drinks, etc) = 120 EUR
total = 170 EUR

math for vip punter on table for 4

entry = 200 EUR
drinks free all night. (2 bottles of vodka between 4 of you!), plus unlimited soft drinks
total = 200 EUR

plus you get beautiful queue-less toilet
fantastic comfy chairs and bit of breathing space to chill out in.
and you get instant entrance at the front of the club.

pls check with space first about prices, my info may be outdated.

Not sure why the VIP thing gets everyone so riled up :lol: having a reserved spot when you want a rest/ drinks waiting for you / a queue free toilet sounds great to me.

Sounds like all the good bits and none of the bad bits. **** 's sake it's only a table, you're not pulling up in a pink limosine with gold ropes around your neck

Like i used to do...:D

Back