Rent car or not?

BHYOON

Hello.

We are going on a trip to Ibiza for 4 days next week with 8 friends.

My accommodation is in Playa Den Bosa, and I'm planning to go to the beach and pool party during the day.
I'm going to go to a club in the evening.

I'm worried because it's hard to park.
The hotel doesn't have a parking lot either.

Should I rent a car? Or should I take a taxi or a bus?

Very simple answer, of course ! There is a huge, paid parking lot.... right on the street, no problem, the few euros definitely pay off;-)

Hello.

My accommodation is in Playa Den Bosa, and I'm planning to go to the beach and pool party during the day.

I guess it depends how much you will really use it? If you are clubbing most nights and at pool parties in the day will it get much use. Playa den bosa is close enough to most things you can easily get around without a car.

Hello.

There is lots of free parking in PDB if you know where look of course, the road along from Hi to Grand Palladium is free parking and also go back a further off the beach there is also plenty in the same area or closer to Figs. Ive never had a problem finding a free space anywhere but I guess with 30 years experience of visiting the place I know all the best places for parking.

There is lots of free parking in PDB if you know where look of course, the road along from Hi to Grand Palladium is free parking and also go back a further off the beach there is also plenty in the same area or closer to Figs. Ive never had a problem finding a free space anywhere but I guess with 30 years experience of visiting the place I know all the best places for parking.
Sometimes full in Peak Season

Back