rent a boat

pinto gti

this time i will rent a boat ,but is needed a license?

can i go to formentera with him?

and to make a party,can i have all the amount of alcool i want?

police chase boats or what?

thanks!

you hire a boat and you can do what ever you what to do.your paying.police only chase boats that have done something wrong,ie speeding or drugs.but i have never seen a police boat anyway.

you hire a captain and crew .you cannot hire one yourself.

you hire a boat and you can do what ever you what to do.your paying.police only chase boats that have done something wrong,ie speeding or drugs.but i have never seen a police boat anyway.

you hire a captain and crew .you cannot hire one yourself.
????

so,i cant hire one without captain?and the the crew does what?

We hired some from San An Bay beach, They are only small and not powerful at all but really cheap and you have them for about 5 hours, Recommend afternoon until sunset. You can have 4 people and drive it yourself and take drink. You have to stay near the coast though so no formentura.

????

so,i cant hire one without captain?and the the crew does what?

No he saying you cannot just hire a boat on it's own. Would you let a load of drug fuelled youths hire you boat for the day and watch them sail off into the sunset with your boat???? Not saying that are you going to sail off into the sunset under the influence.

Your boat will come with captain and crew. They will do all the work. You relax up top.

Or just get this. Perfect if you are called Jonathan

pedalo.JPG

This is something I am considering for next year. At christmas I and my family chartered a yacht down on key west for a week which had a captain on board to do all the sailing and the sense of freedom was wonderful.

It does seem kind of pricey though doing it in ibiza, but then again isnt everything pricey in ibiza:confused:

Back