Renaissance Ibiza 2009

Wonder if this will eclipse the ' Shocking ' thread, or the 'biggest anti climax' thread as i like to think of it :lol:

Would be sweet if Renaisance returned 8)

from the Renaissance website

Renaissance once again join forces with Pacha, Ibiza in 2009. Dropping in on their famed Pure Pacha on Fridays, Renaissance will co-host four events across the season. Each date will feature PP resident Sander Kleinenberg alongside the biggest names in dance, including Faithless (DJ Set), Calvin Harris (DJ Set), Trentemoller (DJ Set) and Darren Emerson.

5th June
Faithless (DJ Set)
Sander Kleinenberg
Marcus James

31st July
calvin-harris1.jpg

Trentemoller
Sander Kleinenberg

21st August
Calvin Harris (DJ Set)
Sander Kleinenberg

18th September
Darren Emerson
Sander Kleinenberg

Aww.. is that all :cry:

Kleinenberg is a pale shadow of his former self when he plays in Pacha :(
Remember his This Is Everybody mixes? And his sets around that time? *sighs*

Aww.. is that all :cry:

Kleinenberg is a pale shadow of his former self when he plays in Pacha :(
Remember his This Is Everybody mixes? And his sets around that time? *sighs*

was at Sander @ Pure Pacha in 2007 and thought he was immense that night

:lol:
Maybe...
I saw him a few times earlier in the decade and was a big fan. But if that set we saw was any indication, his style has changed a lot.

Who knows? Maybe he'll revert to form for the Renaissance nights. The old Sander would have fit right in to a Ren line-up.

Love Sander too.

Can't believe there's no Dave Seaman, Hernan Cattaneo or Nick Warren on any of those Renaissance nights though.

Whats Sander playing at the moment? I've seen him a few times, but the first time I saw him was back in march 05 and he was really good - Finished with a Prince track - awesome

why pacha whyyyy?

there are much better clubs on the island for this label-night... or it's all about making "benjamins" nowadays? :\

Back