Recommendations about apartments in Ibiza

fusion

Please recommend me of apartments in ibiza (not san antonio) which are cheap yet are located more or less not so far from where the 'action' is, and are airconditioned (ones which r likely to be available in the middle of august 2003).

I prefer that those recommendations will come as websites of those apartments, which u will direct me too... much thanks in advance!
8)

klingclubber,

your patience is far too great for this board ;-)

fusion ya lazy git

go to our hotel guide - there really is a lot to choose from - and they are all good places - we have had to turn some others down this summer because they do not have the standards.

in case you were wondering the hotel guide can be found by clicking on the link at the top of the page, 'hotels'

after you've had a look at some of those, then you come and do a SEARCH in the forums to see what people say about these apartments. if you can not find it in a search then feel free to post

cheers ;-)

james, any chance of sorting the 'is there a ferry to madrid?' questions for me?

james, any chance of sorting the 'is there a ferry to madrid?' questions for me?

took me two days to get that, and i am now on the floor laughing ;-)))))

for those not in the know....

the port of madrid has been closed for two weeks and so no ferries can arrive or depart.

Back