Recommendation for cocktail bars / restaurants

chrisr34000

Hello everybody,

We are looking for a few more elegant cocktail bars or restaurants where you can go in the evening, dress up and which offer a great atmosphere and where people also dance (although this is not a must).

We were on a Tuesday in KM5 and the lounge bar fits the style we are looking for, but it was pretty much empty even late in the night and there was no dj.

Could you recommend a few alternatives that are similar to Km5, but are "livelier" and more popular? It can be a restaurant or a bar.

Thank you, this helps us a lot! ;)

P. S. : This was crossposted in the german forum.

Rio in San An was good last time I went in about 2 years ago. it just opened up so it was abit dead. 3 floors, 1st floor is a bar area with tables, middle floor is a dancefloor, 3rd floor is a rooftop where you can sit and chill to some house music if my memory is correct. Its next to Ritas cantina.

Good cocktails I had the mojito

Maybe Lio. Make sure you have a big wallet.

Yeah - in 2015 it was 25Euro a cocktail and that was 3 years ago!
Also, not sure it's still open (was in 2016 but I saw boards up early in the season May this year) Teatro Pereya at the bottom end of Vara de Rey (the Hard Rock café end). For drinks its a great option as they're well made/good quality, great prices and they have an upmarket local clientele. Its not KM5 or Lio but a nice change.

Yeah - in 2015 it was 25Euro a cocktail and that was 3 years ago!
Also, not sure it's still open (was in 2016 but I saw boards up early in the season May this year) Teatro Pereya at the bottom end of Vara de Rey (the Hard Rock café end). For drinks its a great option as they're well made/good quality, great prices and they have an upmarket local clientele. Its not KM5 or Lio but a nice change.

Not sure Teatro Pereyra is still open.

Haven't been there for a while, but I would try Keeper on Passeig Joan Carles I next to Port Esportiu Eivissa Nova.

Back