Recommend beaches near (ish) to San An?

B

Baddass

Can ppl recommend nice beaches near San an? Went to Cala Bassa and Cala Conte last yr whcich were nice, any others?

what about other beaches elsewhere on island?> worth the journies to them or not?

also do the beaches "shut" or can u litterally stay there till sunset and beyond if you wanted to?

Baddass said:
Can ppl recommend nice beaches near San an? Went to Cala Bassa and Cala Conte last yr whcich were nice, any others?

what about other beaches elsewhere on island?> worth the journies to them or not?

also do the beaches "shut" or can u litterally stay there till sunset and beyond if you wanted to?

It's worth making an effort now and again to go to different beaches but if you're anything like me, sometimes I just drop on the nearest sunbed after a night out.

Try Salinas, nice beach and gorgeous bars down there, head over to Bora Bora one day and if you're feeling really energetic get the ferry to Formentera.

Some beaches shut to an extent, most of the sunbeds will be taken away when the sun goes down but you can still sit on the beach if you want.

so theoretically if you went to a beach you could sit there all night and watch sun go down and stay there till after dark and have a few drinks if you wanted to?? Sounds like a nice night fro those not-so-hectic nights off :) Although whether we will want to miss a big nite out is another matter!! :)

I might actually get round to going to Formenera this year!
have meant to the past 2 years but just never did!
meant to be lovely, should be good!

---
rgds,
jasun

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible" - www.crazyclubbers.co.uk
Visit Cyber Clubber for all the latest club listings, reviews, gallery & competitions, plus chat to fellow clubbers on the Message Board

jasun said:
I might actually get round to going to Formenera this year!
have meant to the past 2 years but just never did!
meant to be lovely, should be good!

---
rgds,
jasun

It is worth it, just do it day after you haven't been clubbing, negotiating boats and the like isn't good with a bashed head!

Baddass said:

Try Cala Gracio and Cala Gracionetta, about twenty minutes walk north-west of 'Coastline'. Veeeeery nice. Or get in a taxi/car and go to Cala Salada, about quarter of an hour away in the same direction. Lovely!

hmmm sounds good those beaches in the north west, have never been to those places on the island before - have definately missed out I can tell!

beaches

The best thing is to hire a scooter and go try and find a nice secluded place that there arn't many people on. Or if u want to go to somewhere that people will think ur all hip and cool then go to salinas.

Back