Recomend me what to visit on the island !

NikitaBaburov

I'am going to the Ibiza from 22 to 29 september and have plan to go to Privilege on 22 (tiesto, sander van doorn) and on 25 in amnesia (PvD, Cris Lake ).
Also i whant to go to Cafe Del Mar- so plz tel me what is the best time to go there....
That about taxi in the island- how much it will cost from club to hotel located in Platja d'en Bossa.
Is it allright with a girls in that seaseon ? :)

P.S. sorry for my english...

I'am going to the Ibiza from 22 to 29 september and have plan to go to Privilege on 22 (tiesto, sander van doorn) and on 25 in amnesia (PvD, Cris Lake ).
Also i whant to go to Cafe Del Mar- so plz tel me what is the best time to go there....
That about taxi in the island- how much it will cost from club to hotel located in Platja d'en Bossa.
Is it allright with a girls in that seaseon ? :)

P.S. sorry for my english...

Hello

Cafe Del Mar - is good for sunset - so aim to be there for a seat around 7.30pm - 8.00pm. then you can relax with your drinks...

Taxi fare - around 25€ maybe less.

Its very busy at this time of year - I think you will have no problem meeting ladies.

Privet, Nikita!

Only 2 nights out? That sounds a bit light! Try Laurent Garnier at Space on the 23rd, big party at Gala Night on the 24th, Pure Pacha with Sander Kleinenberg on the 26th, and We Love at Space on the 28th ;)

I prefer Mambo Cafe to Cafe Del Mar for watching the sunset in San Antonio. It's practically next door.

That about alcohol - is it easy to buy it in the city?
I'll take about 1500 Euro - is it will be enogh?

Last edited by a moderator:
That should be more than enough. I spent an average of 280 Euros per day last year for 2 people, including a lot of clubbing.

That's not including my rental car, which cost me another 22 euros/day.

7am wednesday mornings go to the harbour in San An and go on the shipwrecked boat party !

best thing I done there when I was there in june
going back on friday I will definetly be doing it

(you can pay at the harbour but I would get tickets from the ship inn)
:lol:

Back