Real Madrid vs Liverpool 25/02/09

robbo23

Does anyone on here live in Madrid or near by??
Or does anyone attend Real Madrid matches who might be able to help....

I want to know what the chances are of getting a ticket for this. I can go on the Real Madrid official website and buy tickets for the next home game no problem for 40-115E.

Is there likely to be any going on General sale for this fixture?

I am going with a mate to Madrid on 21/2 for 6 nights and being a Liverpool fan i would love to be able to go to this game and see the Bernabau!

Any help / info would be much appreciated

Tout it mate. Be plenty and won't be expensive. MInd you there will be thousands of Mickey Mousers over there for that. Still reckon £50 max you should pay.

Been to Bernabeu, wicked ground. Not a patch on Camp Nou though ;)

Place to drink, is a hotel bang opposite. Can 't remember the name but I will find out. Went to an England game there and got slaughtered with Michael Robinson who was doing tv work and could hardly stand up! Top fella though. The reason i suggest the hotel is that every bar will be taken up with herberts and so you can hide away in this hotel with no bother. Little bit expensive but worth it for a decent booze. Also no drinking in the ground so you are screwed unless you are tea-total.

Ended up in some club called Joys. Very pricey and up its arse but couldn't really complain it was 5am when we turned up slaughtered and let us in no problemo.

Tout it mate. Be plenty and won't be expensive. MInd you there will be thousands of Mickey Mousers over there for that. Still reckon £50 max you should pay.

Been to Bernabeu, wicked ground. Not a patch on Camp Nou though ;)

Place to drink, is a hotel bang opposite. Can 't remember the name but I will find out. Went to an England game there and got slaughtered with Michael Robinson who was doing tv work and could hardly stand up! Top fella though. The reason i suggest the hotel is that every bar will be taken up with herberts and so you can hide away in this hotel with no bother. Little bit expensive but worth it for a decent booze. Also no drinking in the ground so you are screwed unless you are tea-total.

Ended up in some club called Joys. Very pricey and up its arse but couldn't really complain it was 5am when we turned up slaughtered and let us in no problemo.

Michael Robinson = ace. shame I don't get access to canal + anymore at our flat in Spain as his football programmes were pretty good. Spanish people used to say I've got the same accent as him :oops:

Back