Real Madrid Appoint Ramos!

:lol:

Didn't see that coming... now maybe Real can win some cup competitions :lol:

and right before El Classico too!

if they're not too cocky, Barca should SLAY the fascists this saturday :twisted: about time too!!!

Madrid are a sinking ship and overeliant on overrated Dutch players

gutted I'm not there in time to see it

I said this on the spanish forum too - but the real test is when Barca come up against an English side - Barca - Utd last season SHOULD have been a Barca victory but they were undermined by goofy and Deco and Rijkaard losing the dressing room but Guardiola is doing a FINE job this year, the team look hungry again and am hopeful for serious glory this year

He will be amazing there. Everyone who leaves Spurs goes on to success.

Just be interested if he poaches any of his old players... Bent for the next galactico?!

did you mean 'flee' to the hills??? or just feel up the hills??:lol: (it could be some kinky english thing i dont know about...??);):lol::lol:

what time's the game over there? i might watch it with my dad....:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
game should be on around 8.30pm spanish time (whatever extraterrestrial timezone you're in?)

I will sadly miss it as have an appointment in Glasgow at the weekend

Only on a six month contract, pretty much the same as Kinnear but the PR is oh so different. :spank: He can't win, whatever he does he isn't gonna be able to stop Barca with the time he has to work with and he can't build for future because there isn't one !

if they're not too cocky, Barca should SLAY the fascists this saturday :twisted: about time too!!!

Madrid are a sinking ship and overeliant on overrated Dutch players

gutted I'm not there in time to see it

I said this on the spanish forum too - but the real test is when Barca come up against an English side - Barca - Utd last season SHOULD have been a Barca victory but they were undermined by goofy and Deco and Rijkaard losing the dressing room but Guardiola is doing a FINE job this year, the team look hungry again and am hopeful for serious glory this year

Agree with most of this Olly. However Madrid may be reliant on Dutch but still got some awesome players. And have added Huntelaar too.

Barca have been a joy to watch this season. Messi best player in the world on this season form.

He'a a journeyman manager, never spent more than 2 seasons at a club. The fact that he has been given a 6 month contract speaks volumes.

Back