Ready For The Off!

kaboom

:lol:Leaving for the Manchester Airport in 24 hrs:lol:..... Everythings packed and ready to go, just got to get through 4 hours at work tomorrow.:x

The itinery looks something like this:

Fly Man - Ibz Wed 1st July

Cream @ Amnesia Thurs 2nd

Hed Kandi @ Space Sat 4th

Tiesta @ Privilege Mon 6th

Clubland @ Es Paradis Tues 7th

Judgement Sundays @ Eden Sun 12th

5 different night.... 5 different clubs

Other nights will be spent either in the west end, Ibiza town or in a cosy restaurant somewhere on the island.

We've hired a car for 2 weeks, so plan to see plenty of what Ibiza has to offer, we want to get the cultural side of the island in addition to the partying.

Its my 3rd Ibiza Visit but first time where i'll be 'clubbing', its the Mrs' first trip..... i'll try to keep notes throughout and write a report from both points of view if thats OK with you guys?

Hope to meet loads of like minded people out there.... the vibe's always better in a crowd!

See you on the other side people!

Tony

Good stuff!

We're flying out of Man on the 6th, hoping to go to Tiesto that night too! :)

This is my secont trip to Ibiza, well the third but the first time I was just a kid, last year we went at it all wrong, didn't have a clue what was happening, hadn't looked at the calender etc.

Here's my priliminary itinery,

Monday - Priv, Tiesto

Tuesday - Space, Carl Cox

Wed, probably just a few drinks, try and find some single or otherwise, ladies

Thurs - Cream, Amnesia

Fri - Pure Pacha (this one may be dispasable)

Sat- Another drink night me thinks

Sun - Maybe Judgement, as I went to Eden last year, enjoyed the club itself but the music and event was garbage (for me)

Only taking 800 euro's so I'll probably loose about half a stone like last year with lack of food! ... Its al good!

Back