Rature TV

N

Neil

How come Rapture TV only plays the same clips of Manumission over and over again.

Is there any other clubs in the world?

Rapture is playing "Ibiza as it happens" sat and watched it last night only to find it was recorded in about 1999 - 2000...absolute s.h.i.t.e. :x

balls. I've just posted a topic about this in open chat and didn't even realise this thread already existed. Any of you lot seen that brandon block programme, its well funny. really really BAD!! :lol: :lol:

i dont think that rapture has officially relaunched itself yet, i think its just playing old programmes to fill in the time!

Silly question but can someone tell me what channel Rapture TV is on and what time its on at :?:

ED CASE said:
265 on Sky digital, they have been showing the same freekin programmes every freekin night. :x

Sky digital all over really. We pay to watch repeats and adverts....we're to blame!

While we're on the subject anyone used to watch Bare Foot in the Med on Play UK, a little better than Rapture! ;)

You lot are slow on the uptake, i started this topic last week :!:

I'm with Robo, 'Ibiza As It Happens' is cool - just hope it kicks off again.

Unless you prefer 'Ibiza Uncovered' :eek:

Howie said:
i dont think that rapture has officially relaunched itself yet, i think its just playing old programmes to fill in the time!

Correct!

Some new programmes will begin in August, and then a full launch will follow shortly after.

You might like to know that there will be a brand new programme on Ibiza called Ibiza Uncovered on Men and Motors. It focuses on the clubs a lot more than Ibiza Uncovered with the actual tunes in the clubs i.e. (not other tunes dubbed over the pictures).

It also features a Confessions section where clubbers can share their most shameful clubbing experiences. Also featured will be the Elvis impersonator who is set weekly challenges like naked skydiving as well as lots of celeb and DJ interviews.

It starts in October by the way.

I agree with Robo ibiza as it happens was very good. why are they only replayng the same 2 shows when they used to have a new one every week???

Back