Rather unfortunate promo poster site

Dan x

:eek:

2849055476_916cd45593.jpg

2849056132_e14da809a0.jpg

FFS:spank: what a complete and utter fcuk up that is,and i still cannot believe those cops got away scot free over this murder:evil:

I think the film won't do either of them any favours.

I'm going to pretend it dosn't exist and just watch DVDs of the Deer Hunter and Taxi Driver etc...

It got a bad review in Heat. Apparantly they are not that great in it together and Rob has a s*x scene which is apparantly quite embarassing.

I love both actors... I need to see the film before say something... good or wrong, the poster is anyway unfortunate... :confused:

It got a bad review in Heat. Apparantly they are not that great in it together and Rob has a s*x scene which is apparantly quite embarassing.

Oh my God. It was bad enough watching him giving Bridget Fonda a rather uncomfortable-looking stand-up poking in front of the kitchen sink in Jackie Brown.

No one needs to see De Niro's baggy OAP bumcheeks flapping away as he huffs and puffs on top of some poor woman.

Oh my God. It was bad enough watching him giving Bridget Fonda a rather uncomfortable-looking stand-up poking in front of the kitchen sink in Jackie Brown.

No one needs to see De Niro's baggy OAP bumcheeks flapping away as he huffs and puffs on top of some poor woman.

Ha ha I have Jackie Brown at home on DVD, never quite got through it.

Back