Rangers Violence Began In Late 17th Century, Says Uefa

Prob the most tasteless post ever on this board...surely you must have known that would have pxxxxxd people off mate.

Next On Ibiza Spotlight:

- The Israelis and the Palestinians air their views as to
why they "just don't get along".

- The Bloods and the Crips talk about their "roadmap to peace"

- Mugabe takes time out from planning his annual D'alt Villa apartment booking to discuss why Ibiza spotlight is the forum of choice to air petty yet ingrained grievances.
"those bloody white farmers, trying to feed the population - bastards!!"

i blame thatcher

Prob the most tasteless post ever on this board...surely you must have known that would have pxxxxxd people off mate.

The post was a joke mate most people can see that, ive seen the same post on various internet message boards and people see the funny side, but sadly the usual suspects have made a mountain out of a molehill.

The post was a joke mate most people can see that, ive seen the same post on various internet message boards and people see the funny side, but sadly the usual suspects have made a mountain out of a molehill.

I could see it was a satirical punt at history and usually when someone does that about a situation that is loaded with tension and division you aint always gonna get the larfs......

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see it was a satirical punt at history and usually when someone does that about a situation that is loaded with tension and division you aint always gonna get the larfs......

well im glad someone seen the funny side, the post wasn't supposed to be taken seriously at all.

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember this thread well!!

it led to weeks of abusive pm's from Jonny and his little sidekick!!

It was like I was being cyber-bullied by the Krankies!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember this thread well!!

it led to weeks of abusive pm's from Jonny and his little sidekick!!

It was like I was being cyber-bullied by the Krankies!!

:lol:

True though tentatively related fact - a mate of mine is the Krankies' niece!

Last edited by a moderator:
and then you didn't feel quite so wrong about fancying her/him/it?

aah you see but nobody queried at the time some short middle-aged woman wearing a schoolboy's uniform - in the same way nobody queried cartoon characters called roger the cabinboy and seaman staines

Back