Rangers Violence Began In Late 17th Century, Says Uefa

Jonny68

:p:lol::lol::lol:

RANGERS VIOLENCE BEGAN IN LATE 17TH CENTURY, SAYS UEFA THE violence at the Uefa Cup final began much earlier than was thought, probably in the late 17th century, officials said last night.

kingwil.jpg
Uefa said the ring-leaders included King William of Orange and his horse​
A Uefa investigation has revealed last month's violent scenes in Manchester were directly related to tensions arising from the Battle of the Boyne, which took place near the east coast of Ireland in 1690.

It is now believed the conflict was sparked not by a faulty big-screen television, but by a series of marginal differences over the correct method of worshipping Jesus.

Uefa said the violence then continued on and off for another 180 years until it was formalised with the establishment of Rangers Football Club in 1872.
Jean-Marie Le Blanc, Uefa's head of riots, said: "The violence in Manchester has deep, complex and incredibly stupid roots.

"It seems to based on an entrenched hostility towards Papal doctrine and an insatiable lust for the blood of 'fenians'."

He added: "If we want to prevent this kind of violence we must establish a single, agreed method for the worship of Jesus across the continent of Europe.

"Oh yeah, and booze - don't give them any booze."

that is mental, If That would have been Englands fans we would have been banned..

and you have the front to call me bitter!!! :lol:

Unscramble this well known sentence...........

"Black...........pot............Kettle.......the...........calling"

and you have the front to call me bitter!!! :lol:

Unscramble this well known sentence...........

"Black...........pot............Kettle.......the...........calling"

I've never come across anyone in my entire life (seriously) as bitter when it comes to rival teams (aka Man United) as you and that is saying something (seriously)

I've never come across anyone in my entire life (seriously) as bitter when it comes to rival teams (aka Man United) as you and that is saying something (seriously)

seriously!! :lol:

I reckon you've never come across anyone at all...............except maybe "babe of the month" in Razzle!!!

Its not just rangers have scum in our support, Celtc are every bit as bad. They regularly sing songs about the IRA and gloating about terrorist atrocities in years gone by. And yeah you might have won the league this year but its stil 51-42 FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW :D

Its not just rangers have scum in our support, Celtc are every bit as bad. They regularly sing songs about the IRA and gloating about terrorist atrocities in years gone by. And yeah you might have won the league this year but its stil 51-42 FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW :D

Is King Billy your hero mate?

So tell me mate are you British or Irish?;)

The best thing about this argument is we've never had it before AND it will have a definitive ending where one of the parties will argree that actually the other one is correct and they should adjust their views accordingly.

Is King Billy your hero mate?

So tell me mate are you British or Irish?;)

No King Billy ain't my hero. Why are u asking that? Is it your bigoted side coming out and thinking oh he's a Rangers fan he must be an orange scumbag king billy lover? I have a british passport so you can tell me the answer to that question.

So anyway mate are you one of these law abiding non-bigoted celtic fans that sings the following song:

I hope u die in your sleep nacho novo
I hope u die in your sleep I pray
I hope u die in your sleep nacho novo
With a bullet from the IRA
(sang to the tune of “give me oil in my lamp keep me burning”)

So don't come on here slating Rangers fans as the big bad evil team when your mob are every bit as bad if not worse. I know we have a large element of scum attached to our team but use have the exact same thing attached to yours.

Anyway I'm off to ibiza in the morning so have fun making up your new IRA chants for next season.

Next On Ibiza Spotlight:

- The Israelis and the Palestinians air their views as to
why they "just don't get along".

- The Bloods and the Crips talk about their "roadmap to peace"

- Mugabe takes time out from planning his annual D'alt Villa apartment booking to discuss why Ibiza spotlight is the forum of choice to air petty yet ingrained grievances.
"those bloody white farmers, trying to feed the population - bastards!!"

Next On Ibiza Spotlight:

- The Israelis and the Palestinians air their views as to
why they "just don't get along".

- The Bloods and the Crips talk about their "roadmap to peace"

- Mugabe takes time out from planning his annual D'alt Villa apartment booking to discuss why Ibiza spotlight is the forum of choice to air petty yet ingrained grievances.
"those bloody white farmers, trying to feed the population - bastards!!"

Fantastic! :D

I think seeing as this whole post has nothing to do with you whatsoever you should "wedge off", whatever the feck that means.

just fooking leave! please! take johhnny69, ulster wino & any other sectarian fool with you.

board for nice people, not caught up in your little hate game. pls get off, there are other places where they like to read this dribble.

Back