Radios On The Beach

sean is it cheap to buy one over there or buy it here and take it with

I always take my player with me - for the beach, at the pool (if no-one else minds) and in the apartment

if your in playa d'en bossa i think you'll have a hard time drowning out the dj at bora bora but you'll need one for the hotel room, its always been one of my pet hates carrying one on the plane maybe this year i'll just leave it there

Most do, yes.

Apart from the secluded ones where it probably wouldn't go down too well.

better take some headphones , i like going to the beach to
relax and sometimes sleep while i get tanned , and listening to
other people's music is annyoying

I always wanted to get one of these and take em. But I take a Ridiculous amount of stuff and never had enough space for the radio/cd player! :(
Mind u, had more money for clubs then :)

If your stayin in san an u dont really need one- everyone else hammers theirs loud enough! lol

plus i stand next to speakers -so Id need a REALLY loud f***ing stereo to even hear anything the next mornin! ;)

nish said:
plus i stand next to speakers -so Id need a REALLY loud *beep* stereo to even hear anything the next mornin! ;)

I love it next the speakers too...you can always find me near one! I'll be damned if i can hear anything for at least a week after ibiza!! :lol:

What?...did someone say something.. :oops:

Apparently I used to hug speakers! Know what u mean bout when u come back tho! You lose half ur brain, half ur weight half ur credit and half ur hearing! :lol:

I bet the djs who play at the beach bars get really pi$$ed off with sand scratching the records, it get's everywhere. I damaged a load of mine when playing at a beach party once of twice. :cry:

We took one down to the beach just near Mambo, there music was shit so people were mooching down to listen to what we had on. The some spotty little shit came and told us that if we didn't move or turn the CD off he would phone the pigs. :eek:

Any nether the less i left my sand castle and mooved on. :cry:

think your better leaving it to the dj's bars etc, not everyone has the same taste in music, one persons bangin toons is anothers cheesy shit, dont make others listen to it, we've all had halfwits blaring out trash from apartments at all hours ( usually the bevvy merchants ) one reason why id never stay in san an again

hot-bi said:
think your better leaving it to the dj's bars etc, not everyone has the same taste in music, one persons bangin toons is anothers cheesy shit, dont make others listen to it, we've all had halfwits blaring out trash from apartments at all hours ( usually the bevvy merchants ) one reason why id never stay in san an again

UNDERSTOOD , IT MANAGE TWO DJ'S AND WANTED TO GIVE OUT CD'S TO WHO EVER LIKED IT . I GUESS I WILL PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

its more a san an thing with a young crowd blaring out the tunes but you'll get a feel of what goes and what doesnt when you get there, no big deal, hope that didnt sound like to much of a rant before

It works both ways though. Its great to have tunes that you like to listen to while sunbathing but you may get stuck next to some beer boys playing DJ Sammy at full volume!

Back