radiohead - street spirit (tiesto remix)

jrd

i have found the oakenfold mix on 12" in some online shops but the tiesto mix doesnt seem to exist?!

anyone know where it can be bought?

cheers!

nice remix!!

i want the tiesto remix so badly!! it sounds amazing when he plays it in his sets!

how do u sample the vocals from the original song without getting the instruments into it?

thanks. i sampled the acoustic version so it only had the guitar on it but that wasnt too much of a prob cos i wanted the guitar in it anyway :)

I havent bothered sending it out because of all the problems with getting sample clearance... i might send a few out though, i keep meaning to :)

Great job dam0, I love that song and you made it even better! :D I haven't been on here in a while and I am just amazed at all the talented and interesting people we have here! ;) :D

jannica said:
Great job dam0, I love that song and you made it even better! :D I haven't been on here in a while and I am just amazed at all the talented and interesting people we have here! ;) :D

welcome back jannica

jannica said:

Thanks jannica, much appreciated :D

Back