Radio one weekender

i'll be there - juyst posted something in another forum.................. here ya go again.................

Thursday 7th August
Essential Mix Paul Oakenfold and Tiesto @ Amnesia recorded for broadcast on Saturday

:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Friday 8th August
Essential Selection with Pete Tong @ Punta Es Moli 6-9pm (UK) 7-10pm (Ibiza)
Live P.A.s from Lee Cabrera feat Alex Cartarna, Morjac, 4tune 500 and Tammi Wright, plus guest mixes from Lottie & DJ Gee

Fergie @ Punta Es Moli 11pm - 1am (UK) Guest mix from Phil Keiran

Off Air DJs - Nic Fanciulli, Jonathan Ulysses (Space), MYNC Project 5-7pm (Ibiza)

Saturday 9th August
Blue Room @ Cafe Mambo Studio 5-7am (UK)

Judge Jules @ Punta Es Moli 5-7pm (UK) 6-8pm (Ibiza)
With a PA from Polaroid and guest DJ appearance from Eddie Halliwell

Seb Fontaine @ Punta Es Moli 7-9pm (UK) 8-10pm (Ibiza)
With Jon Carter, Medicine8 and a live PA from Tim Deluxe

Essential Mix On-air 2-5am Jules, Fergie, Paul Oakenfold & Tiesto
At Eden from midnight with Judge Jules & Fergie, Paul Oakenfold & Tiesto pre-recorded from Cream at Amnesia

Annie Nightingale @ Cafe Mambo Studio 5-7am
A selection of mixes and special guest interviews from Ibiza

Off Air DJs - Trophy Twins, Huey (Garlands), Guy Williams 4-6pm (Ibiza)

Sunday 10th August
Dance Anthems @ Punta Es Moli 7-9pm (UK) 8-10pm (Ibiza)
With a live mix from Rob Tissera and PA by Benny Benassi, Amen UK, Kontact

Off Air DJs - Adam Sheridan, DJ Voodoo, Luke Nevile 4-8pm (Ibiza)

Went to the E-mix and Jules and Seb show last year... NOT TO BE MISSED, especially Julesy!! The energy around him is amazing!!

im going to it def. should make a good few days, ooooooooooooo i cant wait

coming from NYC just to party for Radio 1 weekend (14 hours worth of traveling with layovers and all)...Radio 1 is alot bigger than most people think in the States...i was there last year in Miami and Ibiza for Petes show and he even did his show and an Essential Mix from our best club in NYC, Centro Fly...always love when i get to see Tongy...actually met him 2 weeks ago when he flew in for a special show at Centro...great night..only $5 to see him then...unfortunately i wont see his show this year in Ibiza cause i leave that Friday and land on Saturday so maybe ill see Seb and Jules...but ill see Tongy at Space that Sunday and Pacha the following Friday...cant wait to party with the Brits...see ya

Deffo gonna have a major party over the Radio 1 weekender at Punta Es Moli... :D BRING IT ON....... ;) :eek: :lol:

Ibiza-girlie said:
what does it mean !?

the windmill end!! ;)

sapuntadesmoli.jpg

Back