R.I.P Robert Miles

stivi

I'm floored right now.

got back from the zoo project / benimussa park opening party just a while ago, was in high spirits because the season is upon us and I've seen a lot of familiar faces there. but suddenly I've seen something coming up on social media that I didn't want to see...and I've hit the wall.

roberto concina - better known as robert miles.

RIP

met him last summer when he did openlab at heart. I can't right now.

R.I.P - that track will be remembered as the last ever played on the terrace - even more symbolic now :-(

I'm floored right now.

got back from the zoo project / benimussa park opening party just a while ago, was in high spirits because the season is upon us and I've seen a lot of familiar faces there. but suddenly I've seen something coming up on social media that I didn't want to see...and I've hit the wall.

roberto concina - better known as robert miles.

RIP

met him last summer when he did openlab at heart. I can't right now.
Still like this,* can't remember dates etc right now, but RM dabbled in prog rock with guitars and other live instruments for an album? RIP
*Thirteen 2011

Last edited:
Very sad news. His productions were amazing.

Was looking forward to maybe catch him at a gig this season. I know he done stuff last few years at Elements:eek:penlab

openlab statement:

It is with a very heavy heart that we say our farewell to Roberto Concina, known as Robert Miles.
Robert passed away peacefully last night after a courageous battle with stage 4 metastatic cancer over the last 9 months.
Throughout it he was strong, determined, incredibly brave and did everything he could to fight this horrendous disease.
Robert was more than just an artist, he was a pioneer, a creator, an inspiration, a son, a father, our friend.
A proper obituary will be released shortly.
Please join us in sending our thoughts, love and respect to his family & daughter, who meant the absolute world to him x

Died on the island of trance. True legend. does anyone know if he had a residency planned at heart like last season?

Back