Quick X Factor question

the sooner it's all over and the winners single flops the better IMO. maybe they'll get the hint and stop makin this kinda shit show soon.

stuie said:
the sooner it's all over and the winners single flops the better IMO. maybe they'll get the hint and stop makin this kinda shit show soon.

Ive not been watching it either, we've been watching the dancing programme. Its really tempted me to start the old Ballroom & Latin again :eek: :eek:

mambobirdette said:
Ive not been watching it either, we've been watching the dancing programme. Its really tempted me to start the old Ballroom & Latin again :eek: :eek:

I watched some of it and said in jest to my missus we should start going to one of these dance clubs and she agreed and said she will find out where we can go :eek: :eek: :lol:

Ps. The Geordie lass from Eastenders looks FIT.

CraigyB said:
I watched some of it and said in jest to my missus we should start going to one of these dance clubs and she agreed and said she will find out where we can go :eek: :eek: :lol:

Ps. The Geordie lass from Eastenders looks FIT.

Me & my bf have said that we were going to go, theres a aplace by us that does evening and weekend classes but ive not called them yet to find out. Go, it will keep you really fit and its quite interesting. Orange make up is also a must ;)

I really want Jill and Darren to win it :D

8_1_1v.gif

On a related topic does anyone else reckon the break in at Osbourne HQ could have been either 1) A set up - media ploy or 2) Tabby and his mates.

He looks like a blatant housebreaker.

CraigyB said:
On a related topic does anyone else reckon the break in at Osbourne HQ could have been either 1) A set up - media ploy or 2) Tabby and his mates.

He looks like a blatant housebreaker.

I'll have you know that he's a respectable family man from my home town :p :lol:

Back