Quick Update

russ

am sitting in the internet cafe next to bora bora just checking a few workie related things and thought id let you know how things are here in Spain

Weather-great, not so humid now and very sunny.
Pin up is deserted every day except Monday. Garlands have gone
Es Vive is a very cool place. maybe a bit too cool for me. Everybody is a bit too ´cool´to have funs.The pool area is gorgeous, as is the food-.

Space Terrace has not lost it. I may take a bit longer to get going but when it all ´kicks off´ that place is still the best place in the world to lose it in music.
Bumped into Rob at Space last week and said hi. Went out for drinkies with the charming Mr Morderator Stephen and his delightful wife Jakki.
Been to Callad´hort and Acques blances and can marca caves and Sidneys in Marina botofoc for breckfast and el desitno in San josep for lunch and Pacha for Underwater and DC10 last night for an awesome Timo Mass Roc´-a-thon, Hed kandi at El Divino was nice if a bit snotty. Drove for hours around and about. Danced for hours. Slept for Hours. Sunbathed for Hours.

Anyway, must go, Im just about to come up so am off to borra borra.

Hasta La Huego

hed kandi a bit snotty u say dear fellow? Cheeky barstards! Half of em are prob wannabes anyway! Really wanna check this night out but if people are gonna be reserved and not let go and enjoy themselves I might have to try something else

rustywoo said:
Es Vive is a very cool place. maybe a bit too cool for me. Everybody is a bit too ´cool´to have funs.The pool area is gorgeous, as is the food-.

yes..i must agree with you there.. :rolleyes:

sounds like your well relaxed.. ;) 8)

rustywoo said:
am sitting in the internet cafe next to bora bora just checking a few workie related things and thought id let you know how things are here in Spain

Hasta La Huego

i didnt know u worked out there,where bouts?

Been to Callad´hort and Acques blances and can marca caves and Sidneys in Marina botofoc for breckfast and el desitno in San josep for lunch and Pacha for Underwater and DC10 last night for an awesome Timo Mass Roc´-a-thon, Hed kandi at El Divino was nice if a bit snotty. Drove for hours around and about. Danced for hours. Slept for Hours. Sunbathed for Hours.

Are you trying to make me feel like shit, because you have succeeded.

Back