Quick reveiw from my 3days in Paradise

Phat Kev

Best club - Space
Best night - Xtravaganza @ Privilege (Close 2nd Zenith @ Amnesia)
Best toilets - Space
Worst toilets - Privilege
Best Beach Bar (by far) Bora Bora at Playa Den Bossa
Most overated night - Sundays @ Space
Freindliest staff - Space
Best overall atmosphere - Zenith @ Amnesia (loadsa gays though)
I only went for 3 days but hope the obove helps!

shame you thought sundays at space was overated.

maybe those of us who love it should shut up a bit so as not to over egg the pudding.

useful Phat Kev. pity you felt it necessary to say in your review - (Zenith @ Amnesia (loadsa gays though)) - thought the whole idea of Ibiza was that small-minded bigotry was unwelcome and not encouraged........silly me!! :cry:

yip, i thought the same thing when i was reading the review.

I can't see anything wrong with that comment! He did, after all, give it 'best atmosphere' - does he have to pretend that he enjoys a club full of gay men to keep people like you two happy?

sorry funkster, but I think that comment is a bit OTT! No-one was saying that he "has to pretend that he enjoys a club full of gay men to keep people like you two happy". You are in danger of exposing yourself as a bigot and homophobe with comments like that...quite apart from making assumptions about other posters. Play nice!!

loadsa gays though

Best overall atmosphere - Zenith @ Amnesia (loadsa gays though)

Hey, I am gay and I don't get offended when someone says that... There is nothing wrong with saying that. It is fun when everyone hangs all as one, but it is ok if you want to hang with your own too. I do want to hear a gay friend of mine tell me that he went to a fun bar but it was primarily straight. It is just a simple description and not meant as a desctructive comment. Quit being so over sensitive... Anyone agree with me?

i never fail to be amused when anybody says anything untoward about homosexuals they are immediately criticised for being intolerant and yet if the same treatment is meted out to a west end boy it is seen as rightfully and justly deserved.
if we are going to respect other peoples lifestyles, shouldn't that respect be apportioned equally to everybody?

just a thought.

dj biff

i sure do. i work on the council grit wagons salting the roads when it gets icy cold. it's a sweet number but not much overtime though.

DJ Biff

DJ Biff said:
i sure do. i work on the council grit wagons salting the roads when it gets icy cold. it's a sweet number but not much overtime though.

DJ Biff

Really?? How often does it get icy???

Back