>QUESTION....Whats the single BEST thing about ibiza?

That feeling when you step off the plane and you can actually 'smell' Ibiza - nothing beats that - you know you're there.

the place it is heaven on earth or tuesday morning in the poco loco bar @privlege with colin peters ;)

the one thing a

no worries...for the rest of your days

Burnt families in matching shell suits and San Antonio lager louts wearing England flags whilst being sick.

post night out chillin sesh by the pool with a big bifta and your mates all chatting excitedly about the night out and planning the next evenings sesh!!!!

I love the calm after the storm most of all!!!!

It's that AHHHHHH! moment when you know you've kicked the a*se out of the night, you can still feel the music pumping through your veins, the sun is up and all is right with the world!

Friends you have met there
memories you have there
and that magical *mstery* spiritual thing it has..

i can tell ya the worst thing is flying for 13 hours from NYC...6 hours to madrid, 5 hour layover, 2 hour connecting flight...ya know what though...ill do it every year...im going again this year...there is no one single good thing about ibiza...everything is magical...the fact that anything goes i guess is the best thing...hot girls, beer, sun, beaches, naked chicks, the hottest music ull ever hear, the clubs...by the way the Brits are the coolest damn people in the world...theyll outdo any american when it comes to partying...looking forward to partying with them again

well really everything
but my ultimate reason for LOVIN it is the dancing
man i love knowing i can dance every night and day if i want!
it make me :D you know!

Back