Question - Sold out events

NYCibizanewbie

Hey anyone here who can humor an ignorant American who's never been to Ibiza? Looks like some of the bigger nights have already sold out online tix, like Coccoon, Armin Van Buren at Amnesia. Does this mean A) if we get there early we'll be ok B) we gotta get tix from some other source C) we gotta dress like hot chicks with big fake boobs D) we got no chance in hell of getting in

Thanks, peace

there are always tickets being sold for those nights by people on the beach, in ibiza town, ie.... everywhere! i have never heard of a night "selling out" in ibiza...??? apart from (maybe) opening & closing....??

there are always tickets being sold for those nights by people on the beach, in ibiza town, ie.... everywhere! i have never heard of a night "selling out" in ibiza...??? apart from (maybe) opening & closing....??

Well the tix online are sold out for events like F*** me I'm famous Thurs, Coccoon Mon, Armin Van Buren Tues, the Foam Party Wed. So you think we should be good then?

When are you going? Maybe the online sources are out of their allotment but you can always get tickets at your hotel or elsewhere on the island; I don't think they call it a sellout, they just keep packing people in first come, first served, until the club is dangerously full.

When are you going? Maybe the online sources are out of their allotment but you can always get tickets at your hotel or elsewhere on the island; I don't think they call it a sellout, they just keep packing people in first come, first served, until the club is dangerously full.

Leaving tomorrow baby! :D 8/19-8/27 Thx for the info, we'll try to get to the events early. Are you making it out there? You live in NYC also?

Back