question: ibiza radio 1 at space

I've watched both nights on the red button and it's been ok. The crowd at Ushuaia looked bored until Calvin Harris came on tbh and the bit from outside Mambo was ok in parts (Duke Dumont was cheesy but good) but whoever thought of putting Rudimental on at the sunset should be shot

but then prydz took over and the vibe exploded.

Is Prydz the one more commercial DJ that those of us who prefer the more tech/underground sounds actually approve of? I'm solely in the camp that he is freaking amazing and totally really goes against the type of music I usually like.

Is Prydz the one more commercial DJ that those of us who prefer the more tech/underground sounds actually approve of? I'm solely in the camp that he is freaking amazing and totally really goes against the type of music I usually like.

in my case, yes.

He is not my type nowadays but his pryda album has got some bangin tracks on it . I can only imagine he is great live !

I've watched both nights on the red button and it's been ok. The crowd at Ushuaia looked bored until Calvin Harris came on tbh and the bit from outside Mambo was ok in parts (Duke Dumont was cheesy but good) but whoever thought of putting Rudimental on at the sunset should be shot

Radio 1 have to realise that their crowd likes Calvin ~Harris Guetta SHM... etc
When they played they were dancing, when Jamie Jones and Pete Tong played later they just stood there, it was a waste.

Highlight of the week for me was the Proms thing and Maya Jane Cole and HT82 at Enter

I only watched up until midway through Calvin Harris' set on Friday night. Groove Armada were the highlight from what I saw.

I've got to say that I think the Radio 1 crowds look bored as hell ever year. Very little dancing (or smiling).

Doesn't surprise me. Just filled with kids who attend to say they've been there.

HS82's set was good too.

in my case, yes.

Back