question: ibiza radio 1 at space

Possibly because Enter is a club promotion and not a nightclub. Therefore deals not always in place to tie a promotion down to any particular venue. Cream are based at Amnesia but make a trip to privilege once a year to do a bigger slot.

But im sure there are tickets on sale for enter tonight? So does that mean pay for enter you get R1?

BBCR1 simply broadcast from enter tonight...there isn't a whole lot to it apart from the broadcast

that very much depends on your taste obviously.
Fair point. 20 years of R1 in Ibiza i'd of thought they'd be pulling out the stops.
Maybe a special b2b set from sasha& digweed. Rolling back the years. But no you get calvin harris & rudimental

Problem is you can't always go back to the old tried and trusted every tinge there is a landmark birthday

Maybe a special b2b set from sasha& digweed. Rolling back the years.

that's what us seniors would like. the bulk of the target group actually going to the R1 events is 10-20 years younger than most of those wishing for a sasha&digweed B2B. not saying there aren't any exceptions, but simply talking about the majority here.

also...

during the R1 weekend (if we start from tonight)...

sasha - playing amnesia terrace in a bit more than an hour (note to myself, should probably get showered & ready soon)
digweed - playing 24hrs later in pacha

so if you want to see them, they're here. just no B2Bs. not sure when they did the last one? anyone know?

Although not in Ibiza they have also done BBC Radio 1 proms to celebrate 20 years in Ibiza. It's very good, I would have loved to have been there.

not sure when they did the last one? anyone know?

Arounnd 2009, I saw them both at SW4 that year and were great

Apparently they fell out, Digweed didn't like Sasha's Last Night On Earth/Never Say Never direction.. but if you look at them now they have sort of gone in different directions, but Sasha can still pull out a banging (even technoy) set

Listening to radio one leading up to 7pm whilst driving home I was getting jealous. Watching on the red button.... Most of the front pen at Ushuaia don't seem to be dancing!

Still good to have dance music on the radio all day, almost like have sonica or global in the uk for one weekend of the year :cool:

Yes sounded impressive. One of may favs is dusky.

Seems as though theirs people there that are just glad to be here. Dont dance just film.

Disclosures set was bloody awful...

Jamie Jones and Patrick Topping were on top form as ever... they really were wasted on that crowd...

also...

during the R1 weekend (if we start from tonight)...

sasha - playing amnesia terrace in a bit more than an hour (note to myself, should probably get showered & ready soon)
digweed - playing 24hrs later in pacha

so if you want to see them, they're here. just no B2Bs. not sure when they did the last one? anyone know?
How was amnesia stivi?

How was amnesia stivi?

very good. it was prydz who stole the show. sasha was good, played a few sublime tracks, but also some of which I personally thought 'meh' and I had the feeling not everyone got him. but then prydz took over and the vibe exploded.

very good. it was prydz who stole the show. sasha was good, played a few sublime tracks, but also some of which I personally thought 'meh' and I had the feeling not everyone got him. but then prydz took over and the vibe exploded.
Prydz, he's two extremes. Sasha stuck in bar/sunset mode?

Back